• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon would you like too start with?

What Pokemon Would you like too start with

• Total voters

Azonic

hello friends
Years
  • Piplup, totally. I've always been a fan of water types, and penguins. So Piplup would come naturally. xD.

I wouldn't evolve it though.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • lol im trying too breed one of those i almost have it actually =P tell ya what if i manage it ill gvie you one of its eggs cause i love dragon types too i have always been a flying physcic drago fire lover
    If you manage it I'll take it. I really doubt it though. Extremespeed is not one of it's egg moves. The closest route would have to be breed an Arcanine w/ a Quagsire then breed it with a Dratini, but like I said it's not a listed egg move, so it is unlikely. (Although a friend did hack a Dragonair with Extremespeed)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    arceus, because he's weak enough to be a starter
    I voted for larvitar in a heartbeat.
    its just so cute, and it becomes so awesome and strong.
    you can't go wrong with it there.
    in any other case, it'd be mareep(even though it isn't there), turtwig, dratini, or "magmite".

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    My choice? Sneasel, as the quicker they are could make a difference. But from the list, Turtwig.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Either Eevee or Pichu. Why? Well, with Eevee, you have a range of seven evolutions to think about whilst with Pichu, it evolves into Raichu.

Hey, my old username wasn't Oni Raichu for no reason, you know.

Xano

Medallion master
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2010
    Guess cyndaquil's in the lead. I voted for it too. It's cute, strong, furry, cuddly, stubborn, and perfect for a starter. And it's evolutions are awesome.

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
  • Uh, there's too many to choose from! I can't decide! @__@ Too many pokemon I would like to have. Well, I voted for Larvitar, because it evolves into so strong and cool pokemon. But I would also like to start with Torchic, Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Eevee or Trapinch. There's really too many options for me. :P

Növa

öööööööööööö? ?öööööööööööö ööööö
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    Totodile simply because during the storyline your rival's pokemon would be a grass type and a water type knowing ice beam wouldn't be a bad choice for that.

boss jr.

Wii Experience
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    Larvitar, Because I traded my actual starter for 1 once so that it would be like a starter :p !

Blue Angel

Living for now
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    I'm torn between Charmander, Mudkip, Ralts, and Dratini

If I had to choose... I'd say Mudkip

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
  • Come on why did my thread die out three days ago i want too know what pokemon people wanna start with so tell me! Im an evee fan myself cause it become the almighty espeon!

Lee Jin Tyz

TWIZZLE TYZ my nick is live
    Years
  • eevee or trapinch for me not sure which to choose. id choose eevee because eevees the awsomest and because i can choose who to evolve it in to. trapinch because it evolves into flygon and flygons are pretty good but im going to go with eevee now.

Back