• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon would you like too start with?

What Pokemon Would you like too start with

• Total voters

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I can't decide between Chikorita, Pidgey, Dratini or Eevee. >> Or Trapinch. I'd probably be Eevee, though.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    Despite that my favorite Pokemon is Buizel, I really like Typhlosian. So I'm with Hidoran:

Oh, Cyndaquil most definitely
    Who can resist that cute little back-expolding creature?
    I, for one, would love to have it as a partner!
    (Not to mention it will eventually evolve into Typhlosian...)

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
    YAY! my poll was revived again =P and still eevee and cyndaquil remain dead even in the polls i wonder why? well evee no wonder he does become ESPEON! but cyndaquil what appeal? does he have after all if you hug him he gives you 3rd degree burns if you hug an eevee he just cuddles up like a little cat or puppy

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    YAY! my poll was revived again =P and still eevee and cyndaquil remain dead even in the polls i wonder why? well evee no wonder he does become ESPEON! but cyndaquil what appeal? does he have after all if you hug him he gives you 3rd degree burns if you hug an eevee he just cuddles up like a little cat or puppy

Why Cyyndaquil?

Because Cyndaquil evolves, and how can you say no to a face like this?

What pokemon would you like too start with?

Typhlosion FTW!

Sceptile16

Pokemon Master...In The Making
    Years
    I would have to go with EEVEE! I really enjoy Glaceon...Ice types are pretty cool!
    And if I had to stick with the original starters, Turtwig, Treecko, Squirtle, or Cyndaquil would have my vote, DEPENDING on what region I start my journey in.....

ShadowWind

Years
    it dosn't matter what region you can have any of the ones listed above which would you start with =P and boosha eevee is ahead of cyndaquil now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

ShadowWind

Years
    Actually i added arceus because he can be used a starter if you catch an arceus on d/p then restart the game a level 5 arceus is an option too start with thats why i added him =P

hey the first pokemon too reach 30 votes i will make 30 eggs of that pokemon but with super cool egg moves! and everyone who voted for it shall recieve a free egg! they will be limited edition though so vote now before they are all hatched!

Last edited:

ShadowWind

Years
    Oh too answer someone above gible is not added because i wanted too stay away from sinnoh pokemon only the 3 sinnoh starters and arceus were too be added besides gible is one of the least popular non legendary drgon types dratini is such much more awesomer and so is flygon especialy kingdra hes a king (dra) luls now im bored more people vote i want too hit 250 votes sometime soon!

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    It's either Pichu or Dratini, and I have to say Pichu because I absolutely love electric types. Besides, they're not that common, like water types are (I also love water types). Dratini would be awesome, too... Maybe even more awesome...

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    Squirtle.

He's my favorite starter, and always will be. So I pick him. Cause he's just awesome like that.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I love most of the starters, they're all so unique ^_^. But I went with Eevee. They're getting close to having just the right amount of possible evolutions for him (like..10 would be good. Ha. I think they just need a dragon, ghost, and fighting and they'd be good.)

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I said Cyndaquil cause I think it's sooo cute and I can sound just like it! Its weird if you ask me though. And It evolves into Quilava...who I love :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    I voted Chimchar. I don't know what else to ask for in a partner, they seem to me alongside totodile and piplup to have the most distinct of personalities in both design and depiction in the anime/movies. I think it'd be a great partner for being so empathetic and energetic. Not sure if I'd evolve it, but Infernape is a stupendous BA so even if I did I'd be happy with him; while not so empathetic I think of him as more intelligent and thoughtful, as well as capable of incredible physical feats obviously.

Back