• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What religion do you believe in?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Born and raised Catholic. I was baptised, confirmed, and have done my first communion. I follow all Catholic holidays and all that as well, even Lent. I don't see myself leaving Catholicism because I was born + raised that way, not that I want to anyways... or else I'd probably get kicked off from the family. xD

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Well damn, I'm the first person here to comment Muslim. A little surprised by that. But yeah, Islam was the religion I was born into, but I'm not religious at all. I find the idea of religion to be eh. Do believe in God though.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
    While I like a lot of the morals thrown around the various beliefs, and I think they're good things to practice, I don't follow any religion myself. My parents tried to raise me as a Christian when I was young, but that didn't stick. I just.. don't believe that I need any religion in my life in order to feel positive, or something to that effect. Don't feel like I'm missing anything.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Spiritualist Christian, I was raised a Protestant Christian but soon decided I quite liked the idea of spiritualism as well as Christianity. Lately I've been having massive doubts in my religion though, and I'm not so sure if I want to follow a certain religious group anymore, but for now I'll just call myself a Christian. I was baptised and went to a Christian primary school, but I don't go to church or pray all that often.

Years
    I was born into Christianity, then for a short amount of time believed in Buddhism. And eventually i became an atheist.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    One of my personal beliefs in regards to religion; is maintaining that the universe / god has a sense of humor. Which is evident in many aspects of our daily lives.

What religion do you believe in?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I was raised roman catholic and then went with the title atheist, but I don't see myself as either. I think spiritually there is some connection between all living things basically. Idrk what I am, when people ask I just say no comment or unsure.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Well damn, I'm the first person here to comment Muslim.

Shoot. And I wanted to be the first. :<

But yeah, I'm Muslim. I was born as a Muslim, but I'm not that religious at all. But I do believe in God.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    I am a proud atheist, who needs science to explain things, yet knows Jesus/Buddha/Muhammad/Moses et cetera, existed, but they weren't like, superheroes or anything.

Yukari

I'm a Christian, and I am dedicated to my beliefs. Unlike most of the other people who identify as Christians, I follow my beliefs. And I have to say that it's only made a positive difference in my life.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
    I am a proud atheist, who needs science to explain things, yet knows Jesus/Buddha/Muhammad/Moses et cetera, existed, but they weren't like, superheroes or anything.

Dear Digimon Kaiser,

Science involves knowledge, knowledge involves facts, and facts are things that are proven to be true. Science is founded on rigour, rather than claims.

If you can give me a rigorous proof about Jesus/Buddha/Muhammad/Moses/every single biblical/religious character existing through first hand evidence, I will completely retract my complaint about your "need of "science" to explain things."

Yours Sincerely,

A Pedantic Mathematician

Personally I have no beliefs, and no problem with people believing what they wish to believe. My issue is with anybody that turns their beliefs into a single conclusive truth that everyone must obey without any evidence. In which case, I have quite the issue indeed.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
    I'm raised into a Christian although I consider my faith to be not a strong one. I don't take the bible as literal as some people would and I personally have more belief in most aspects of science.

Religion is more of a personal matter to me.

Sirfetch’d

My family is Methodist but I have always kept to myself for some reason. I can't say that religion has ever interested me to the point of where I follow one. I think it's awesome that they exist and people have something to believe in and give them strength but it's just not for me haha.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I was raised as a Christian, so that's what I believe in... Although, I must admit, I still think Judaism and Islam are just as legitimate... whoops.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    I'm an agnostic. I was raised as a Catholic, and became an atheist for a short amount of time.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
    I was christened a Roman Catholic, but I 'converted' to atheism in 2008 (I was 10) and have never looked back

Neil Peart

Learn to swim
    Years
    Atheist, but only by the definition of the word. I'm probably the biggest cynic any of you would ever meet. I don't believe in ghosts, horoscopes, spells, spirits or anything else considered spiritual.

I think it's worth noting, however, you don't need a man-made sham to have a belief in some kind of higher power.

Back