• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What ruined your day?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
  • 3 August 2011

I woke up really early today so I was tired for most of my classes and I couldn't really concentrate

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • i saw that someone had stolen my thread

Waking up at 6am and not falling asleep again although I didn't really need to be up until 7:30 at the earliest lol. Sucks since I went to sleep at about 3 or something stupid like that.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • A customer walking into my store right on closing time and taking nearly ten minutes to pick what they wanted, despite me telling them we had to close.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Well, for me, it was when my parents told me my uncle is going to stay over and I'm getting booted from my room. We have a nice guest room, which is bigger than my room, yet nobody really uses it :/

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I had to have a tooth removed and it was not pleasant :( blood loss makes me feel ill.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Looking at the clock and realising that it's 6am and I'm meant to be working today lol. ):

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • I lost 7 out of 7 uber battles with my friends... I've never had this kind of bad competitive record u_u... My friends made fun of me also T_T (though not a single crap was given by me)

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I ate loads of chocolate, then had to lay down because I ate too much and myself feel sick. :(
    My cat thought I was crazy and pawed my face, then I started laughing because I pictured myself dying on the sofa whilst being hit by Sooty the cat, and laughing made me feel worse.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    My puppy is staying overnight at the animal hospital because she's sick :( I miss her and want her better, she was sick all day and I had no clue what to do and I was home by myself trying to clean up after her and keep her calm. I just want my puppy healthy and i'm worried about her.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • August 5th.

My friend Simon generally annoying the hell out of me.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • August 5th, 2011
    • Lena Katina (red haired girl from t.A.T.u.) released her new music video and it's soooo amazing! <3
    • My IBS was almost completely unnoticable today! What a rare occasion! Maybe these pills be working! :D

In response to the thread that is the exact opposite..

• Lena Katina's new video shows uncensored boobs so I can't post it everywhere on PC like I was originally planning too! ;o; But since they're not showed in a sexual way, it's still on Youtube - just flagged so you need to be 18 or over.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • My low point today was probably noticing that my most recent fic still has the record low for views after 2 days ot of any of my fics. :< Or perhaps my ankles hurting all day and still having to walk all over the place.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • I gained 3 pounds... It really hurts when I go up the scale and see the number increase. I hate it. Well, that means playing with my friends tomorrow. We'll probably play soccer.

Back