• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Secrets Do You Keep From Your Parents?

Do you keep secrets away from your Parents?

• Yes

Votes: 31 55.4%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • Not at all

Votes: 5 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cardfreak

Decepticon ******
Years
  • My secret is Celebrity stuff because they think it is all girlie. What secret do you keep from them?

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    The only secrets I keep from Nan & Pop is probably how much information I give away about me online. Such as they don't know that others know where I live, stuff like that. XD

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    One of the secrets is the one you're looking at. They specifically said for me to not come on online chat thingies.

I'm such a rebel. Sue me.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    The Only secrets I keep from my sisters is probably Online and Chatting thingies.

Zazzeh

Akatsuki fan extrordinair!
    Years
  • o.o I have secrets I hide from my parents...please dont ask what they are xD....seriously -.-;

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • I have a few secrets against my dad. xD; He doesn't know who I like on the internet, but that's all right now (I think |D). A year ago, though, I was internet-dating this guy I knew from elsewhere, and he was such a pervert >> His roleplays...
    I hid them from my dad too. *shrugs and hides under a rock* ^^;

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    i keep loads of secrets from my mom and my stepdad. but i tell most everything to my dad

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I avoid talking to my parents at all costs. I tell them nothing whether its good or bad, so I only keep secrets.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
  • Haven't told my parents about the last two people I've dated. ;]

Were they guys by any chance?

What kind of secrets do I kept from my parents? ALL kinds of secrets of course. From test results to what I watch late at night when the lights in my room go off and I'm apparently sleeping. They also don't know that I'm nocturnal during the holiday season.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • My parents don't know I'm bisexual; I'd tell them if the idea of a conversation regarding that weren't so awkward though. :|

Aside from that, I guess I keep some secrets online, though if they'd pay attention to some of the things I end up buying with their credit card (and paying them back, of course XD), they could probably find out plenty of things I don't bother telling them about. oO;

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I used to keep tons of secrets from them [such as PC,AIM,my crush,etc.] Now they're perfectly aware of all of it x.x;

There's one thing they don't know ,but it doesn't really concern PC so I won't reveal~;]

Back