• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What thing do you want the most?

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I want to be really happy, and I want to fully move on from the past. Yep, a happy life full of simplicities and love <3 Even though I'll never get that.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    No one knows what they want because they just want something else after that.
    but as of now, i just want a job to get money so i can get FF4DS.
    I thought a girlfriend would be good, but i don't have experience when it comes to dating.
    for now, i just want more friends, seeing as how the people on PC are so nice.
    it sucks having 4 friends when half of them try to steal from you.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Being able to get out of this lifeless hell-hole of a town that I live in, and go out, and see the rest of the world.

Edit: Either that, or becoming a Pirate. That would be pretty badass.

<___<

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • I don't want to lose my friends when i go into high school. that's what i want most, my friends.

Saruboy

Closet pokemon fan
    Years
  • 8 Hours of uninterrupted sleep........ I'd so give my left nut for that one....
    Oh, and to get all the paperwork done for my marriage, but that one's easily attainable!!!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • At this moment... to get the job I applied for....

But for the long term I'd love to age slower, give me more time to read.... yes that's why I thought of it...

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    I'd want a mansion in the middle of nowhere, and slack around in it for the rest of my life.

Oh, and and I want money; loads and loads and loads and loads of it.
    \o/

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    The thing i want most? World Peace, definitely! A place where it doesn't matter about ones race or ones nationality..

Cid

Years
  • I want to have the power to control time... So that I don't have to have a lot of problems on time management!

On the material objects, I'd like to have a Wii.

Lastly, I want to have a happy life.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • What do I want the most? Someone who I'll probably never get back.
    XD Cryptic much?

Anyway, What I want isn't material. I just want to be appreciated in my life, and on these forums. That's why I'm trying my hardest to be a good person and member :D

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    The Mirror of Erised is what I want the most right now, because I can't tell you what my heart's desire is. There's too many things I want to have something that I want more than anything right now.

Years
  • I want a new television. I was going to buy one with the money I got for my birthday, but then I needed to pay the rent... I'm sick of gaming on my horrible old 13" box.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    At the moment I would like a ray gun to kill this damn fly that keeps buzzing in front of the computer screen... >_<

Back