• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What time did you go to bed?

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
Years
  • I usually got to sleep at about 3:00 or 4:00 AM on weekends. I got to a school where I sleep in. I spend the weekdays at school and weekends at home! I usually don't sleep at school. The minimum is that I might rest for 1 hour. Classes at school start at 6:00 AM.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • On school nights I usually try to get to sleep around midnight... last year I used to stay online until 1am every night, but I could never wake up on time. In the mornings I wake up at 7 and actually get out of bed at 7:20... then I leave for school at 7:30, lol. On weekends I go to sleep whenever I get tired... usually around 1 or 2am but it could be earlier and it could be later.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Well for me, going to bed and actually going to zleep are completely differant.
    I'm zuppozed to be in bed by 10:30 but I uzually read or draw while liztening to muzic untill 1 or 2 then alot of timez I'll think about ztuff till 3 @_@;; My ztomach uzually ztartz to hurt at about 3:30 or earlier, depending on how tired I am zo that'z a zignal for me to get to zleep. I zhould really get to zleep earlier though zince I get up at 6 and fall back azleep untill 7 and go to zchool at 7:15 at the latezt ^^;;

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    My dad makes me log off and get ready for bed at 10, but I don't get in bed until 10:30, and then I don't think I fall asleep any earlier than 11. I have to get up at 6.

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
  • I envy you guys ;.;

the other night I went to bed at 5:30 and woke up 20 minutes later for school... yeah... go go all-nighters.

last night was 3 AM, woke up under three hours later for school. =_=;;

I don't have a set time I go to bed. it's just whenever I finish my homework.. and that takes hours. literally ;-;

I really hate junior year. sooo much work >_<

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I go to sleep at around 11:00 PM, and awake around 7:45 AM... n_n;

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Funny. o_O; I sleep at 1/2/3 and wake up 8:15 and not be late for school. XP But mostly it's a bit before 8...Of course, my parents do not know. ^_^; I usually just type up fics, browse forums such and such...

Crimson King

Liberate
    Years
  • i got to sleep at 12:00am and wake up at 6:10am and on weekends i go to sleep at 3:00am and wake up around 12:00pm-2:00pm.......

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    nowaday i sleep at 1 AM(maybe earlier if im REALLY tired) i wake at 6:20 about...
    Weekends i sleep as late as possible and wake as late as possible XP

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
  • 3:00am, because I go to skate with my friends when I come from school and then we go to Cory's house to practice for a while, so I log-on around 12:00pm and log out at 3:00 am

Back