• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What time do you go to bed?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • Ehhhmmm, about past 12PM, since I have to wake up early for job the next day, not too far from that on weekends since my body cant resist being up too late now.
    However, since I'm on vacations, I'm getting my old habits back, being up till 3AM :P

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Probably at 10:00 PM. I need to be up for University and so forth.

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
  • Somewhere between 9:30 and 11:00 during the week and the somewhere between 10:00 and 12:00 during the weekends.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    9 to 10 on weekdays. But on weekends, I stay up MUCH longer ;>

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I normally go to sleep at 11, unless I'm really tired before then. On the weekends, it varies on my emotions.

Ice_Prince

Hopeless Ladyboy
    Years
  • Well being in college, I'm usually up late doing homework or studying sometimes (or doing things with friends and whatnot). All depends, but usually I'd say around the 1 AM range most of the time.

Back