• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What us your favourite period at school?

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    It all really depends on the day, but my favorite overall is band. I love playing music, and it lets me be creative. Second has to be Library, it is enjoying to relax and read my favorite book. I am currently reading, The Hunger Games. Third is Science, I want to become a marine biologist when I get older.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • English FTW!
    Our English teacher lets us watch movies the whole lesson, and our class still gets the best marks xD

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    LUNCH DAMNIT. >:|
    Tis the only time I can let my guard down and just chill with friends. Law is also pretty fun too, a great way to start my usually crummy morning. :]
    P.E is a nightmare. We're doing volleyball right now and I just happen to be a volleyball magnet. I can't go a single day without getting seriously hurt in that class.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Honestly, this year, I don't like any classes, but if I had to choose, I'd pick Biology, because we're doing this experiment with Zebra Fish, and it's pretty cool. Either that or Spanish, because in Spanish, I actually know what I'm doing.

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
  • Multimedia or Economics (surprisingly it's easy). :3 Though I'd pick rather do Economics more, because in Multimedia we use Adobe Fireworks too much. @_@ Photoshop ftw!

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Math, actually. :D I always get everything very quickly and there's always a right or wrong answer.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Hmm, I love 3 out of the 4 classes I'm in right now. I enjoy world literature, current issues and food and nutrition I. If I haaad to pick though, it's a tie between current issues and foods. In CI, we basically just talk about all the stuff going on around us-I can't believe how ignorant I've been for this past year or so. It's such an interesting class, there's always something new to learn or discuss because it's always current.

As for food and nutrition, cooking is really fun for me and it's one class I can kinda relax in and just make good food :>, I MADE PIZZA TODAY. And apparently, I have the best kneading skills haha.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Science. This quarter we are making amusement park rides to demonstrate how Sir Isaac Newton's Three Laws of Gravity work.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • I'd have to say Communication Technology. Our current assignment is to make a SmartBaord compatible presentation using Smart Notebook. It can be on anything we'd like, as long as it has something to do with the 20th century (yes, the 20th; as in, 'not this century'.) I, for some reason, was allowed to to iPods, even though they came out around 2002/2003.

Though once semester two rolls around, I'm going to enjoy music a lot.

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    CALCULUS!!!

No joke, I absolutely love the subject. Its applicable everywhere in real life and I love the complexity. You need to have a good analytical brain to do well in Calculus, its not about memorising notes like Biology/Classical Studies its about logic and reasoning.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • Computer Lesson and recess nonetheless. One of the best period in my school. I'm not really active in PE. Calculus blows my head. xD

Years
  • My favourite class period right now is a tie amongst AP English Lit, Accounting I, and Theatre Arts II.
    AP English is amazing because I simply love English and writing. The class is fun, and our teacher is quite interesting.
    Theatre Arts II is closely behind simply because it's awesome being an upperclassman actor in the class (we have no senior actors with experience) because I find it fun to assist younger actors and be our new teacher's go-to person. It's really different from being the underclassman, because there's more pressure. However, I maintain that it isn't that big of a deal.
    Finally, there's Accounting I. For me, it's right after lunch and it's a class I kind of look forward to simply because there's only four people in the classroom not including the teacher, and I'm the only one in Accounting I - the other three are in Accounting II (or Advanced Accounting, I guess). I like Accounting simply because it's methodical and tends to work out well. While there are a lot of steps involved, it becomes a bit routine after a while, and I know such a class is beneficial once you're out of school. :)

So yeah, I can't pick between those three XD;

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My favorite subject has to be Spanish. Problem is is that my favorite subject tends to change deponding on my mood. One day it may be Physical Education, the other day it could be science.
    But it tends to stay at Spanish for some reason. Which is my 7th period class.

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Is this aimed at girls?

Oh, CLASS periods, lol, :P

I really don't have a fave. I like all my classes the same. (Almost all of them give 2 days for homework :D)

Years
  • That period when the bell rings, and we all get on a bus. Yeah, I like that one. :B

I don't know! It'd probably be music, though. It's so easy, and our teacher is such an easy mark. XD;

Is this aimed at girls?

Oh, CLASS periods, lol, :P
    That was so... unnecessary. @_@;;

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Lunch, today i had 5 chocolate milks. (I almost puked ...)

Speech, or Art, bring on the competition!!!

Back