• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the biggest video game dissapointment you have ever played?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
E.T. still takes the trophy. Do not play it, people didn't want this game when it was FREE.

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2010
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising

How disappointed was it playing that first day? I almost threw my controller through my television.

I was on the Xbox 360 version and had told all my English, Irish and Welsh mates that this game was going to be ten times better than Call of Duty. United States release dates are earlier than Europe's and they all pre-ordered the game. They were hot under the collar, to say the least.

Years
lolz, Thats taking forever to make, hence the name of the game lol

Actually, they announced that they stopped making the game a while ago. I think I read it on GamesRadar or something.

Anyway, my biggest disappointment was in Twilight Princess. Don't get me wrong. I loved every fiber of that game. I adore the Zelda games. However, the Ganon fight at the end of the game was way too easy. Simply child's play compared to the dungeon bosses. It really was anti-climactic.

PokeFreakBror

I never use this site.
Years
Actually, they announced that they stopped making the game a while ago. I think I read it on GamesRadar or something.

Anyway, my biggest disappointment was in Twilight Princess. Don't get me wrong. I loved every fiber of that game. I adore the Zelda games. However, the Ganon fight at the end of the game was way too easy. Simply child's play compared to the dungeon bosses. It really was anti-climactic.

Well that's also something i found dissapointing, but this thread was made for people to talk about a video game that was dissapointing, not something in a game that IS dissapointing. But now that i look at the title of this thread, it does say video game dissapointment, and could refer to anything in a video game.

Neo Pikachu

Forever Gold
Years
Revolution X for SNES. The arcade version was awesome, but the SNES version was a terrible sack of crap. I wasn't surprised to see it on Seanbaby's 10 worst games of all time, though reading his rant about it was absolutely hilarious.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2010
My biggest dissapointment was Darksiders.
Its like playing the wii if yo try everything out (5 hours)it is soo boring.

UncheckedSanity

Miss Krissy
Years
The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon.

Sure, I heard that it was going to be an awesome game and everything. But, it was too cliche and horrendous for me.
Like... the fact that the entire game style looked. The first two games( A New Beginning and Eternal Night), had the cutest styles to them. Which is why I let those two slide. But this one ruined everything... and made Cynder's chest look a lil' too big. Which is a scary image for me when it comes to dragons/reptiles. :/
And another thing... Me being able to finish the game in 6 hours is not cool for a game that costed 35$! >_<; It was the hugest dissapointment AND waste of money!

And for so many other reasons... I could practically write a novel. But, i'll stop where I am. -___-

Manga

Manga Lover~
Years
Most dreadful?

Grand Theft Auto.

I realized it's just plain Ol' violence..And,it wasn't what I expected..But,It's just my opinion.

Back