• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last game you bought?

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Does what it says on the tin, just name the game, format, price and why you bought it.

I will start:
    Marvel Nemisis: Rise Of The Imperfects - Gamecube - £10 - I previously had the game for PS2 around 3 years ago and i loved it, i like all the characters, graphics and finishing moves.

The Grim Adventures Of Billy & Mandy - Wii - £7 - I love the series and films so i picked it up and played it and thought "I got myself a bargain!" since it plays like Brawl!

The Incredibles: Rise Of The Underminer - GBA - £3 - I like the film, games and everything about it because i've played The Incredibles (PS2), The Incredibles (GBA), The Incredibles: Rise Of The Underminer (PS2) this was another step into portable series.

Tak: The Great Juju Challenge - GBA - £3 - I hate the series, i hate the cartoon and i hate everything about but for only £3 and it was brand-new i guess it's ok and was worth the money but The Incredibles was way better.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Technically related to the thread title, I bought the Wii Points Card to get Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask. I just want to play it again.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Last game I bought was Platinum, this May 22nd.

Need time to play it though.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • The last game I bought was Left4Dead and it was completely worth the £14.99 I paid for it.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I recently just bought Star Fox: Command for DS! This game is really fun, but the touch-screen kind a bothers me because you have to use it to control your arwing, but yeah i'm getting use to it now from the training mode. ^_^

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Last game I bought was Pokemon Platinum on it's American release date. I plan on buying either a used Assassin's Creed or used Left 4 Dead

Ayselipera

The last game I bought was pokemon Platinum.
    I don't know how much it was and its for Ds Lite.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Picked up Castle Crashers on XBL yesterday. For retail games, though, the last game I bought was Pokémon Platinum and Metal Gear Acid 2 on Platinum's launch day. o_O; I swear I'd bought more between then but I guess not.

Well, my Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days preorder is still in the mail and I paid for it a while ago. I guess that counts too?

Years
  • Last game I got was Touhou Project 11th ~ Subterranean Animism for the PC. Bought it via import of HimeyaShop.com for $19.99 plus $20 shipping and handling. If us over here in not Japan want ZUN to keep making these games, then we've got to help him by funding his alcohol addiction development.

SooHee

Lame Trainer
    Years
  • my platinum! for serious
    acually, it was leafgreen, gold, and platinum, i bought them in a bundle :D
    I've never played gold or leafgreen before so yeaaaa.
    I mean, I've played my red version at least 30 times over and over, but I wanted to try the new version with better uh... pixels :D Gold is just self explanatory, I didn't want to play the remake of it before I played the original. My platinum was a actually a gift from my friend, she's so awesome

Last edited:
    Back