• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last game you bought?

Years
    KH: 358/2
    I buy most of my games imported. Sadly, it makes me feel stupid when the USA version comes out. But hey, when you sell them, you rake in some money from friends.

I pre-ordered Prototype like a week ago, and bought
    SMT: Devil Summoner 2.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    Today I got Brain Training and Pokémon Trozei (for some reason called Link here), since GAME had them 2 for £20 preowned, and I wanted to use Brain Traning to see if I can improve my, er, brain.

Other than that, Platinum for DS, and Ōkami for Wii.

Oops, and The Sims 3 on PC/Mac.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    The lastest Yu-Gi-Oh game. Stardust Acceleration? I lost it too, because the security part was annoying me so I threw it in my room, and then cleaned my room and couldn't find it where I threw it at. ^^;

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
    I went through the under $10 rack and picked up Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies...
    ...I missed that game...

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    Jess is going to be a BUSy girl. I picked up Resident Evil 5 today, as well as Pokemon Platinum. Yay for me!

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Gamecube - £12
    Fantastic Four: Rise Of The Silver Surfer - Wii - £5
    Bleach - Wii - £10
    Base Attack 2 - Gamecube - £3
    Brain Training - DS - £10
    Super Mario Strikers: Charged Football - Wii - £10

Altogether i've spent £50 today.

Years
    The last game I bought was The Sims 3 Collector's Edition. I got it on June 2nd for $69.99. I got it because I love The Sims, and I wanted the smexy plumbob flashdrive (which is why I got the Collector's Edition). And truthfully, I actually preordered it back in December.

The Johto Mage

Soothsayer and Potion Maker
    Years
    The last game I bought was Spyro Dawn of the Dragon on PS2 for £15 (down from £30) which I thought was quite good. It's a very good game, great graphics. I really enjoyed it.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Well, Erm I haven't got it yet.
    But, I did pay for it, but it is hasn't shipped yet. But it is
    Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Back