• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last game you bought?

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Last games I bought were The Sims 3 and Crysis Maximum Edition for PC since I got both for half off.
    Last non-PC game though was Soul Calibur IV for the PS3 way back at the end of April.

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
    This thread kind of scares me, because I JUST got back from buying Red Faction: Guerilla from EB games. The most recent one before that I bought was two weeks ago, and it was inFamous (I HIGHLY recommend the game, for those of you who actually have a PS3.)

Why is everyone buying Platinum? :P

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Probably because this is PokeCommunity.
    Quite possible, isn't it ol' chap?

Btw, I'd like to know more about RF:G.
    Played the MP demo, and liked breaking stuff, though not too sure about the SP.

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
    Probably because this is PokeCommunity.
    Quite possible, isn't it ol' chap?

Btw, I'd like to know more about RF:G.
    Played the MP demo, and liked breaking stuff, though not too sure about the SP.
    I'd like to know more about it,too. :S
    What I mean by that is that my friend who owns a 360 recommended the game to me, saying it was loads of fun. I didn't really bother looking at IGN articles and stuff about it, so I bought it without knowing much about it. He told me that the Singleplayer oozes with fun and creativity, but isn't all that great. I played Multiplayer with him and I REALLY love it.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    My last was Pokemon Platinum too except I didn't really buy it. I got it for free for trading in two DS games.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    The last game I bought?
    DarkStalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower for the PSP. I found it at GameStop for $10.

I've also been putting down money on Dissidia Final Fantasy, so I kinda half-bought it. So far I have it halfway paid for in less than a month, not bad considering my current source of income is Pop Bottles and Cans.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    Unfortuneatly, Pokemon platinum, not that I don't like the game, i just haven't had money to buy any knew games.

-Raiken-

L is real 2401
    Years
    Madden 09 I believe. It was 29 dollars and 99 cents and I must say the game is pretty good but I should have got it sooner. Oh yea I forgot to mention that this version is for the Ps2.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    The World Ends With You. ^^ I enjoy it thoroughly. But, I still can't beat Taboo Pi-Face. >_< It's annoying the ever-loving bajeebus out of me!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I will likely be picking up Civilization Revolution this week. @_@; Played the demo and adored it. /obvious attempt to make this post not ttly off-topic
    The World Ends With You. ^^ I enjoy it thoroughly. But, I still can't beat Taboo Pi-Face. >_< It's annoying the ever-loving bajeebus out of me!
    Lightning Pawn (taboo frogs on normal drop it) to hold him still while you attack and/or abuse any "chain" attacks (ie Love Me Tether, King Arthur, etc.) where you can damage him no matter where he goes. iirc he'll only teleport out of the way if you use physical slashing attacks. He's eeeaaasy this way.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Ragdoll Kung-Fu for the PS3

I llove it. Never played a game like it befor so it was a good buy.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    My last game I bought was Red Faction: Gurrellia for the Xbox 360. I only bought it for the gamerpoints. :)

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    The last game I bought was Halo Wars for Xbox 360, the game is real fun if you're a strategy gamer, but it get's boring after you played it for two hours or so.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2010
    Last game I bought was the special edition of Halo wars <3 I'll say this, it's $80 not wasted. :]

Back