• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last movie that you watched?

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
Years
  • The movie I last watched was: The Other Boleyn Girl.
    9/10
    I'm a sucker for history movies and books. I was actually reading the book while watching the movie. Nice dresses. :D
    Looove that movie. C:
    I agree, the clothing is really nice.

I just watched Australia.
    I don't know what to rate it. The movie was nice. Not too great - a bunch of moments felt a little cliche.
    Either way, I loved because of... NULLAH. OH MY GOSH. No matter what happened, I had to finish this movie so see what happened to that little boy. I absolutely needed to see that kid have a happy ending. And I did. So all is well. C:

Arukas

ラドクリフ
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2010
    Last movie i watched was last night lol

'Yes Man'

It was pretty funny i would sugguest checking it out ^_^

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    7 Pounds

But I fell asleep on it. It wasnt boring, I was just tired but I enjoyed what I saw of it.

XXXBurningStarIV

Yo dawg I herd u liek memes
    Years
  • Earth.

Yeah, me(19), and my boyfriend(20), went to see this movie.
    Basically, it was just a Discovery Channel documentary.
    But it was more leaned towards kids.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    7 Pounds

But I fell asleep on it. It wasnt boring, I was just tired but I enjoyed what I saw of it.

I love Seven Pounds, Will Smith did a great job in it. =D

The last movie I watched was either Ghost in the Shell or Edward Scissorhands (For the millionth time. What can I say, I love that movie). I don't exactly remember which since I watched them both in the last day or two. XD;

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Slumdog Millionaire

10/0

It is now one of my favorite movies ever. It was such a cute story.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • Lion King II Simba's Pride. It was good. Nostalgic and such, but not as great as I remember it being. Plus, the first was better, which I watched just before that. :/

Regardless, 9/10. :]]]

EDITTTT the person above me is now awesome because we watched the same movieeee!! :'DDD

Years
  • If you count TV then Spy Kids, I was bored and had nothing better to do ... but for movies probably "Yes man" Favorite movie this year so far ...

Back