• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what was the last movie you watched before posting in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
  • I don't know if this counts, but I watched the Andy Griffith show on DVD. XD;

The last real movie though...I don't even know. Probably Cars; I like that movie.

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
  • Watched... Pokemon: Lucario and the mystery of mew.

Very dissapointing, do you know, I hate it when they make no references to the anime or the other pokemon movies.

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 115
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Uh, I watched... Well, I saw like, 5 minutes of 'The Departed'.
    But the last full film I watched was...
    Night At The Museum... Good film... Kinda funny.

Years
  • Uh, I think the last full one was From Russia With Love. I usually end up getting distracted and turning off the DVD/TV halfway through, so... yeah. James Bond movies are cool though. ;P

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Little Miss Sunshine... Now I know why it won awards. It was good for a low-budget film.

On the same day, I also watched Throw Momma From The Train, which was hilarious. It was made in the late 80's, but I love 80's media. So I liked this movie.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
  • Little Miss Sunshine... Now I know why it won awards. It was good for a low-budget film.

On the same day, I also watched Throw Momma From The Train, which was hilarious. It was made in the late 80's, but I love 80's media. So I liked this movie.

Those movies are both great :D

Last movie I saw was The Bridge to Terabithia. It reminded me so much of when I was younger it was scary lol. And it made me cry. It was pretty good ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    Ghost Rider.

Saw it yesterday with some friends.

It was awesome.

Alittle on the corny side, but awesome.

What kind of movie is Ghost Rider? Which year was it released?

During the weekend I watched Psycho and Akira. I will watch Pokémon Mewtwo Strikes Back including the Lost Beginning soon when I can.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I saw 300 last weekend with my friends. I happened to be the only girl there, and 'things happened while I was there that were funny. One of my friends actually bent over while something that shouldnt be skopken of was happening, and he said:

[agelimit]"Your getting your sex-ed AND seeing a gorey movie, Teresa! What elce could you want to ask for?"[/agelimit]

-.-'

Prof.Redwood

Researcher
    Years
  • What kind of movie is Ghost Rider? Which year was it released?

During the weekend I watched Psycho and Akira. I will watch Pokémon Mewtwo Strikes Back including the Lost Beginning soon when I can.

Ghost Rider is a Marvel comics movie released acouple weeks back.. I haven't seen it but a lot of people told me that the movie seems to adjust too quickly when he gets his 'powers', he just seems to use them perfectly off the bat or something.. correct me if I'm wrong..

Last movie I saw was 'the Jackel' which is one of Bruce Willis' movies where he blows up a bunch of stuff.. I enjoyed..

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    The last movie I saw at the theaters was 300, and I watched Borat the day before that.

L

Vocaloid fan
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2020
    (^ Oh man, Borat is such riot. That movie was great.)

I just rented Stranger than Fiction and Little Miss Sunshine. Watched them back to back. Awesome, awesome movies. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back