• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What was your most OMGWTF moment in D/P/Pt

Rage xD

Honey is awesome!!!
Years
  • In Platinum, while fighting Cynthia, I DESTROYED all of her pokemon, I had Empoleon, Houndoom and Lucario at full hp, she sends out her Togekiss.... took all MY WHOLE TEAM with Aura Sphere. Empolean somehow survived but fainted after another aura sphere, and with a critical hit just to rub it in my face >.<

Years
  • When I got to the top of the mountain (which seriously annoyed the hell out of me ) and then defeated all of Team galaxy I got up to Diagla and my Ds turned off ... I forget to save which annoyed the heck out of me. But it was my fault lol.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    It was recently when in Gardenia's gym her flippin' roserade made my Grotle faint! I was like wtf?! It was only b/c it kept using grass knot and it got a critical hit. Yet when I tried to fight back and stupidly use a grass-type move it did barely any damage.

*~Frost Umbreon~*

TURN OFF YOUR ORPHANS.
    Years
  • When I was fighting Cynthia.

I sent out my Ice-type attacker when she sent out Garchomp. Weavile in Pearl and.... something else I forget in Platinum.

The stupid thing is that I froze it both on Pearl and Platinum after using Ice Beam and 2HKOd it with that move... it was hilarious.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    On Platinum, when I was battling Giratina in the Distortion World, you know how right before it uses Shadow Force, a message pops. That message says, "The Distortion World's GIRATINA disappeared!" And I'm like, WTF!?!?!? Why is the battle going on!?!? And then next turn he came back and raped my current Pokemon.

GoldvsRed

Geodude is a pretty cool guy.
    Years
  • In Platinum, during the final battle, Cynthia's last Pokemon's HP was in the red zone... Plus, she was all out of healing items! My Torterra was my last Pokemon left, and I was about to use Giga Drain... Unfortunately, I forgot to factor in Torterra's dreadful Speed Stat, and next thing I know...

"Milotic used Ice Beam!"
    "It's super-effective!"
    "FONNY* fainted!"
    "Lucas is out of usable Pokemon. Paid out 6500 Pen to opponent."
    "...Lucas blacked out!"

*My team in Platinum was full of these weird-ass names... I usually just punched in three random letters, and arranged them, adding two more letters at the most, to make what could possibly, in an alternate universe, sound like a name.

MarstheCar

I lurk often.
    Years
  • It was my fight in the Battle Hall. My Floatzel versus the Frontier Brain's Dotrio. I was not expecting her to use a flying type, and I won with my Ice Beam.

Back