• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What was your starter pokemon?

grifinator

grim ripper
Years
  • well, let's take it like this: in red/blue i used charizard, in gold/silver/crystal i used typhlosyon, in ruby/saphire all of them and torchic rocks, and FR/LG still charmander. i guess u get it that i love fire.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
  • I started with Squirtle, because I always choose the water type first when I play the game for the first time. After that I choose the others, but if I'm going in for the long run, always the water type.

Green Bulbasaur

Grass Lover
    Years
  • Mine is Bulbasaur.

I've always been a huge fan of him ever since Red and Blue versions. I like the way he looks, plus, he looks even cooler as he evolves, and he gets a great move list.

My least favorite is Squirtle.

Mainly because I can train a Vaporeon or a Lapras which are both stronger then Blastoise, IMO.

Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    My starter pokemon was Bulbasaur because Bulbasaurs are real easy to train and they can learn really good attacks. There levels go up really quick too! But my favorite one is Charmander. I didn't pick him becaus he's kinda hard to train and it takes a while for his levels to go up.

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    On LeafGreen I'm currently restarting for a shiny Squirtle; does that count?

Back