• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What will you do on 12/20/12?

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Lolololol Sakari,

Well I would of just graduated high school, so CLUBBING OF COURSE?! : D

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    I will do what I normally do, since I don't believe in the apocalypse. The twenty second, however, will be spent gloating that everyone else was wrong.

Years
    Well, depending if it's the weekend or not, i'll be either in school, writing stuff or at home messing around the house.
    Right now, i don't believe in the apocalypse, just because science says so.
    But if i see the world crashing down, i'm guessing it's time to get outta there!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I still don't know whether I believe in 2012 or not.

But I guess on the 20th, I'll be thinking about ~everything~ that has happened in my life up to that point. Even if the world doesn't end, I'll still want to reflect upon everything... since if that is when my life ends, then it's gone forever, no more coming back, which is scary. So I guess I just would be... thinking a lot. I'd create a blog entry on my life, since everyone knows how much I love summarising (this entry will probably be more like, 5 entries combined together or something.) Then I would VM everyone of importance something like "Just incase this is the last day on earth, bai and I enjoyed your friendship" and... um, for closer ones, I'll VM something not so basic. I'll make sure the last song I hear when I go to bed is Forever, and the only song I hear up until the 21st in every timezone. I'd look through past convos, spend more time with Nan and Pop, I'd get rid of any grudges I held against anyone. Oh, and I'd listen to that song by Nickelback that I forgot the name of, and The Last Day On Earth by Kate something. Since those two are relative to the end of the world. I would also pray that night, and during the day, because... if it is December 21st in the American timezone, thennn, I guess I have an extra 12 or so hours left?

I would also just finally be glad with my life up until then, because after all, my experiences from even now are important... so I guess all that year I'll compile a list of favourite moments in my life, then do something with that. Actually, I'll make lists of everything. Favourite songs, favourite TV shows, favourite... everything of my life up until that point. Then again, when I'm 50 or something, I can look back on the list and wonder what I was afraid of when I have to buy oxygen. :(

But, um, I don't know... I'd feel weird, and scared, and by then, I hope I have a great life. And then I would be glad to die, -- I mean, I wouldn't be glad to die, but I'd feel accomplished. Ugh, I don't like thinking about the world ending, scary >_>: Though yeah, I'd do summaries and such~

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Since this supposed apocalypse is during my summer break from school, I'll probably be getting up at around 2:30 PM anyway. I'll probably just wake up and do what I normally do. Then on the actual date, I'll do the same. But I'll sleep in later.

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
    2012 is something of a joke. Even the Mayans are saying that they never claimed the world was going to end on that date. What I'll probably end up doing is hosting or attending a 2012 party with some friends. Of course, none of us think that anything's going to happen, but we're always looking for an excuse to party.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I'll probably be one of those people who are going crazy in the streets. Oh well, I'll face the consequences later.

Besides, where's the fun of acting normal when everyone around you is either going to riot or freak out?

Ninetales433

KHR Forever *-*
    Years
    I don't really believe in all that "the world is gonna end in 2012" stuff,but I'd probably just panic like all the people are going to do until it happens.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Hmmm... that's a Thursday, I'll probably be eating lasagna while looking at the mindless retards running around the street.

Then I'll play some random board game all of the 21st because internet and cable will definitely be out along with school.

Then I'll be waking up on the 22nd. Realizing that I am alive, I am going to enjoy the Saturday. Laughing at the F-tards all confused outside.

Ayselipera

True or not I've had serious plans to just go to Wendy's and order all their DELICIOUS food<33333

If I die, I might as well die on a full belly. :3

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Did the Mayans ever say which timezone the world will end in? I mean, all we have been told is that the world will end on 21/12/12 but never a specific time.

I'm fairly sure that the Mayan calendar just ends at that time and people interpreted it as 'ZOMG APOCALYPSE!!1!'.

What I'll do on December 20something-ish... I'll lol at how gullible some people are to believe ancient marks. And then cry because people are so gullible to do so.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I'll probably end up watching cheesy youtube videos that are uploaded like 1 minute after midnight, seemingly detailed as the 2012 apocolypse, pretending to be real footage (like the Large Hadron Collider one).

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I'll buy a British background set, buy a neat olde time suit, some olde time furniture and have tea and scones while enjoying my top hat and monocle!

And I'll probably browse the internet as well, so I guess it will just be an average day for me.
    Cheerio, lad! Perhaps we can get together for a spot of tea, then? I'll be sure to bring my best top hat and monocle, as well! I don't seem to have any appointments for that date; I await your response!

As for me, I will probably be playing games and all the stuff I usually do. Possibly working.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I'll go with the flow. If everyone's making out or something like that, then I guess I'll join in.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I don't believe in 2012 apocalypse theories. The world can end any day, no one can predict it, Only the God knows the possible dates when you're going to die.

But, if it happens so I would spend the whole day with my friends and family,Tell them how much they truly mean the world to me, and I would probably go and visit one of my favorite places and restaurant ;]

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Kill myself with uncontrollable laughter over others frantically praying...

Biolizard13

Phantasmagoric
    Years
    I'll probably be one of the guys in town running in circles, freaking out, and looting stuff.

nah, I'll possibly just be playing some Megamanz :P

Back