• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What will you do on 12/20/12?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Finally, I'll eat all the pies I can eat. If 2012 doesn't happen, Well I had a great day xD
    You will also have wasted a lot of money on pies.

Adding on to what I said earlier, I'd listen to 3OH!3 and join one of those awesome battles which all the geeks take part in and pretend to be in different realms whilst attacking each other with swords, axes and shields made of paper.

Role Models!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Probably what I normally do. Or think of clever things to say to the people who believe we are going to die, and say them after the fact was due to occur.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    I'll probably watch The Santa Clause, Home Alone, or Charlie Brown Christmas.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Hug my best friend, say, "It was good knowing you." Then stare at her until we both burst out laughing. Seriously, 2012 is so fake. Honestly, there are so many rumors, and nobody has any proof. Zip. Zero. None. SO STICK THAT IN YOUR JUICE BOX AND SUCK IT~

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    It'll be a Saturday, so most likely I will be attending Shabbat services with the Jewish side of my family. On Sunday, I'll be in Church with the Christian side of my family.

D:

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    I'd probably go to an end of the world party that loads of people will be hosting as an excuse to party! (I don't need one!)

I find it hard to believe because you don't see many Mayans walking about today. Surely if they could predict the downfall of the world they could predict their own demise?

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    I'd probably go to an end of the world party that loads of people will be hosting as an excuse to party! (I don't need one!)

I find it hard to believe because you don't see many Mayans walking about today. Surely if they could predict the downfall of the world they could predict their own demise?

This. And the fact the they wanted to end their calender is very likely. If you had to write a calender, I highly doubt you would know when to stop, and you would get tired of counting days, right?

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I'll laugh at all the people who think the world is ending. And die as the world ends the day after. XP

Charizard3

Champion
    Years
    I'd probably play Pokemon all day, or if its a school day, just survive like i do every day xD and live my life just waiting for the world to maybe end... awwww

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    I'll be doing nothing but sitting at home while loonaticks run everywhere stealing crap. The next day i'll laugh in my brothers face and say "I told this wouldn't happen, I've been telling you since the end of 09!"

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    I think I might take a walk, say hi to the neighbors.
    Watch a movie then play some xbox.
    Because nothing's gonna happen :l

Biolizard13

Phantasmagoric
    Years

This. And the fact the they wanted to end their calender is very likely. If you had to write a calender, I highly doubt you would know when to stop, and you would get tired of counting days, right?
    that and their calendar is circle, they ran out of space. :P

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    probably go somewhere and watch all the idiots run around saying its the end and laugh at them. maybe take pictures if someone is being really strange. other than that i will probably sleep in, surf the web, read or play video games.

Back