• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What will you do on 12/20/12?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Well, I don't usually plan that far ahead into the future. Plus, I haven't got a calendar for 2012 yet and I always have to write any events on the calendar for it to be official.
    Stay at home to avoid the crazies. I don't want to get killed by all the paranoid freaks running around.
    Or you could go hunting and kill them first.

Years
    I will have finished school by then (if everything goes like it should), so I have no idea what I will do. But it definetely will not be panicking about the apocalypse, it has been said to happen many times before (most of the time by sects) but never happened.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    NASA proved that nothing will happen, (I heard this on the news) so I'll be laughing at those who are freaking out.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Sacrifice a virgin female to the gods so that they may delay the end of the world.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    If it's a weekday, maybe Christmas shopping after work. If it's a weekend, probably chillin' at home. If the world does end, I'll end it by doing some mundane activity because I'll never take it seriously XD

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I'll probably look back at all the things I have done, show my love to everyone that I love, and try to have an awesome week.

Even though I don't believe in it, I'll do it anyway.. just in case.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Imma be on the roof of my building with a megaphone and yelling "THIS IS YOUR LAST DAY, MAKE IT WORTH IT, DON'T @#$@ UP. YOU THERE *Points at random person* YOU THINK YOUR GOING TO HEAVEN, GUESS AGAIN *insane laugh* HAVE THE BEST NIGHT EVER!!"

I am so diabolical. xD

The Apprentice™

PC's Offical Gangsta
    Years
    Uhhh let's see *looks at things I wanna do before I die list*

Well I've always wanted to go streaking xD but I'll save that for when I'm in either heaven or hell xD
    ]

Next, sky dive naked. Hmmm let's not do that *Crosses that off the list*

Ohh here's a good one. Tell everyone I know I buried a treasure chest around my house that contains $10,000 in cash. But what would really be in there is a letter that says "Gotcha =P" lol That way I could waste their last day. XD I'm mean I know.

Finally, I'll eat all the pies I can eat.

If 2012 doesn't happen, Well I had a great day xD

La Foudre

<3 Sneasel.
    Years
    I live in NYC which is already full of crazies, therefore I'll be staying home from school that day.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    probally goin to be goin to a party wit my friends to say goodbye over the holidays an leave the university im goin to, to hang wit my family for the rest of that day.(mourning...watever time it is XD)
    then i would probally wake up the next day thinking something like: u morons, the myan (however ya spell them) calander just restarts on this day...there was never goin to be any appocolypse and even if there was, do ya think you would actually know the date, only God would (and yes im a believer XP)

Back