• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What will you do on 12/20/12?

falling up+
Years
  • ^ win-win lol

I'll be reliving the last scenes of Eureka Seven irl

Or playing Pokemon: Hydrogen/Oxygen or whatever iteration is out....

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    ^ win-win lol

I'll be reliving the last scenes of Eureka Seven irl

Or playing Pokemon: Hydrogen/Oxygen or whatever iteration is out....

Periodic table of pokemon?
    ohgods.
    POKEMON NEON DURP HURR.
    That's an exciting thought.

Also, I just realized, I need a back up last-day plan in case I get rejected upon said proposal.
    Hey, 003- WiFi battle if I get rejected?

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • I'm gonna find this world's keyhole and seal it to prevent the heartless from destroying it. Or help the keyblade master that's supposed to do it lol.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • I'll just sit on my bed, surfing the net and well... I'll eat chips. Then watch the news if there's anything interesting.

Seriously, there's no definite evidence to prove the "Doomsday" theory. I've read most of the articles about it in NatGeo, and only one seems true.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Knowing me, I'll probably forget all about it and go about my life as normal. Most likely I'll be hunched over a college assignment with eyebags below my deadened eyes and a cup of coffee steaming by my side. Or, I'll be Christmas shopping- something along those lines. If by any chance I haven't forgotten, I'll sit back and read the news to see how others are taking this supposed apocalypse.

Really, I think it's just a meme that will come to pass with no fulfilment. People are making a pretty big deal about it. Seems pretty nonsensical to me, to spend the very last day of my life on earth doing good deeds and telling my loved ones how I feel for them, when I had a whole lifetime to have done so already.

Years
  • Roasting marshmallows before billowing between the mushroom clouds?

I'm planning on laughing to be honest.

"It's the y2k bug all over again! Get some bottled water and quilted two-ply toilet paper! And Twinkies! TWINKIES!!!"

glow.ForEveR

wut is this i dont even
    Years
  • I dont believe in this BS for the following reasons:

There are much older and more accurate calendars that do not predict an apocolypse.

The Mayans made their calendar using the stars, and since its impossible to view both hemispheres at once, they only had their side to go by

Also they could have seen no point in going any further on their calendar

They could have been forced to stop due to the Spanish invading, enslaving , and basically butt raping them

Anyone who believes in this are no better than people believing that George Bush was a Lizard space humanoid.

In every generation there has been stories of specific dates when the world is going to end.

Protip: No one knows, so dont worry about it.

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
    Years
  • I'm not sure, will it be a weekend? The callendar says it is going to be monday, maybe having class or working.

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
  • I'll wake up, get washed, get dressed, yawn a little bit, then point to everyone that's worried the world will end and shout FAIL at the top of my voice.
    Yes... to every single one of them.
    It's a win/win situation. If the world doesn't end, I can laugh at them all, and if it does end then no one will be able to say I was wrong for laughing at them xD

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • ^Exactly. Except I would be doing that online, while not leaving my house, since I don't want to die from the rioting masses, if they do decide to riot.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
  • IF the world ends in 2012, I'll end my life about the same way I started it: playing Pokemon Blue.

Then again, why didn't the world end in 1999, LIKE NOSTRADAMUS SAID IT WOULD???

Back