• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you be in the Pokemon world?

Rettan

~Oddish_Smoker~
    Years
    Heyuh peeps! I didnt make this a poll cuz I wanna know what would everyone be!

Pokemon Trainer
    Gym Leader
    Pokemon Coordinator
    Pokemon Ranger
    Pokemon Watcher
    Pokemon Breeder
    Criminal organization member (Rocket, Cipher, Go-rock, Snagem, Magma, Aqua, Galactic)
    Pokemon Researcher / Professor
    Pokemon Artist
    Pokemon Fan
    Messenger with Pokemon (Delivery service)
    Pokemon Reporter
    Pokemon Radio DJ
    Pokemon Hunter
    Pokemon Bard

Any others in mind or that you would be please post! You can mix professions too!

Personally Id be an Artist Ace Pokemon Trainer, when Id retire id make my own Pokemon Gym, roaming around like a Bard. Itd be like... A pokemon hippie trainer XD

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Water Gym leader.

Im the gym leader here why not be one in the pokemon world. What a fun position that would be...

So without second thought I'd be a gym leader. Fun battling trainers daily testing their skills.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Definately Psychic Gym Leader, and one of the last at that.

Kadabra Lv. 41
    Gallade Lv. 44
    Espeon Lv. 48
    Mr. Mime Lv. 42

My powerful... Teleteam.....

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I would be a trainer to begin with so I could travel around, meet new people and train all my pokemon.

Then when I was to old to travel around I would become a gym leader.

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    I would definetly be a pokemon trainer
    then after a pokemon master.
    that would be the funnest thing ever!

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Though I wanna feel respected, I don't wanna be a Gym Leader for, meh, it's like I'm stuck in one spot, waiting for trainers for "Hey, is anyone here!? I wanna battle the gym leader for a badge!"...

So I wanna be a PKMN Trainer to see new things and new places and new pkmns! =3

Years
    I'd be a hiker. Just kidding.
    A pokemon Trainer would be nice.. Then.. after I've finished the gyms and the E4 and stuff...
    I'd be a gym leader. Fun~

Years
    Exactly as i thought Smile! i'll do exactly as you did Start as a Newbie Trainer and work my way up to the Big league

mewtwo25

Pokemon Fan 4Ever
    Years
    I would be a mistery pkmn trainer. I would battle the gyms and win atleast one of the pkmn leagues...but then probably I would keep training while searching for the mystical legends about pkmn. Finally I would beat all the champions,unofficially, and walk away xD

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I would be a traveling, all-rounder Gym Leader who only uses favorite teams.

Team: Absol, Charizard, Meganium, Flygon, Altaria, Umbreon

Backup: Lapras, Glaceon, Clefable, Empoleon, Ampharos, Garchomp.

Hee hee.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2008
    Pokemon Trainer is the life for me! Traveling, and meeting people is my thing.

Years
    I would be a Pokémon trainer and travel around the country^^ And I would definitely start in Kanto. I'd mostly collect Water Pokémon but others as well of course.
    We'd train a lot and in our spare time we'd go to the beach and would have lots of fun.
    Besides meeting new people is always fun^^
    Life would be so great if these things were real *_*

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    I have always wanted to be a breeder. I think some people take it too far (natures... IV's...). but I just like having a lot of one pokemon :).

Either that or a trainer :). Training pokemon is always rewarding (except that I would need that one computer program that one kid with the Scizor had...:)).

Back