• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you be in the Pokemon world?

Fire Eagle 2010

The Elite Trainer/Advisor
    Years
    Hey, if I was in the poke'mon world, I would be a dragon pokemon gym leader, but instead of a poke'mon gym leader then, I'll start out with Dratini and catch alot of dragon type poke'mon.

magma_commander

Team Magma Commander
    Years

I would work for Team Magma! (And personally, I don't think they are criminals... I think they are doing the right thing for the world since they want to make it a better place.

Abe

Years
    I first would be a pokemon artist/coordinator, but I wouldn't mind a classic pokemon a battle once on a while. I would start with either a Smoochum or a Spheal. Then when I'm older I would be a Pokemon Resercher/Reporter, and I would still travel the world studying pokemon and letting the world know of my discoveries. And then, when I'm way older, I would be a pokemon professor, and still travel the world! LOL

xiraiya

Future Sinnoh Champion
    Years
    I would be the trainer that has "been there and done it all" and be found somewhere high on a mountain in a giant cavern where I train my Pokemon. In short I would be the one and final challenge that you have yet to face long after you've become champion.

Like "Red" in G/S/C and "Steven" in R/S/E (I think red is still in fact stronger than Steven)

Mariohammer

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    I'd be a trainer/prof. Traveling around collecting the badges while studying Pokemon and how they live and such. Once I'd beaten the various leagues I'd go on a quest to further my knowledge of Pokemon and especially study the legendaries. Then when I hit an old enough age I'd want to stay in one of the "starter" towns, preferably in Johto, and continue research and helping out beginner trainers.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Definitely a Fire Gym Leader. I'd send 'em out of my Gym, hot and toasty, sizzled and roasted!!

masterman2332

something
    Years
    what i would be

what i be in the Pokemon world is a Pokemon trainer or grass pokemon leader or elite fore grass trainer.

Last edited:

\\Ceiran//

up to my neck in piplups!
    Years
    personally i'd do the whole lone-wolf-who-knows-more-than-he-lets-on thing, drifting around, preventing the occasional catastrophe, drifting on...

ayup, jus' me, grovyle, and a helluva lotta goons with terrible dress sense to put down...

either that or an orange island gym leader, they seem to get all the fun

Years
    I would be a breeder. I have a special talent for raising strong, healthy pokemon and I also like to breed them to see what kind of babies they make.

Back