• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you be in the Pokemon world?

Sonichero190

Sonic Boom
    Years
    I'd first work on my goals of becoming a Professional Pokemon Trainer and travel through all regions,then when I'm renowned across the land I'd be a Ground/Steel Gym Leader,and once I start getting older,I'd soon become a Pokemon Professor!

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    i would like to be a pokemon ranger. they are so cool!!! they get to rescue pokemon and meet some awesome peeps and get really rare pokemon that are freakin' SWEET!!!!

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    In the manga they did.

I think even then, it wouldn't make sense to have levels in the real world. It's like saying human beings have levels because they do in any other RPG out there (Final Fantasy, Golden Sun, Secret of Mana, et cetera).

To answer the question, I'd probably be a collector, one who wants to collect one of every species of Pokemon out there. Unfortunately, that's not on the list, so I suppose the closest might be a Pokemon hunter. Might be nice to make a profit after a good chase, at least, and I'd make it a point that I'd never go after Pokemon that aren't wild.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    For one, I'd want to exist in the cannon(aka Videogame) world, GSC time, which means:
    -Unevevolved Pokemon suck
    -The whole Gym/E4/Champion system was the same
    -Misty isn't a stupid overrated *****, has her GSC appearence, and owns a Quagsire
    -Janine is the Gym Leader of Fushia
    -The battle frontier is on that island like in Emerald
    -NO ASH!!!
    -NO ORANGE ISLANDS! YAY!!! Sevii Islands ftw!
    Seriously, the TRUE Pokemon world is the one Satoshi Tajiri made, the Videogame one! Not the lame-ass Anime, not the Manga one(Though Tajiri said it was the most closest to how he envisoned it)[/rant]

Anyways, I'd be a trainer. I'd bettle for fun, train for fun, and not worry about the stupid anime characters from ever appearing ^^

Obviously, I'd have a Dunsparce XD

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    I'd be a trainer and coordinator, with both a battle team and a contest team (assuming that contests worked like the games in my dream Pokeverse). and be a Pokemon Idol, with my battle team and contest team as backup dancers to me and my band.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    if i could be a pokemon in the real world i would be charmander, he is a awsome pokemon and how he dose all those moves when he is in a battle feild!!!

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2008
    I'm obsessed with stuff related to sociology and psychology in real life, so I would like to do research on the trainers themselves - how they adjust to being on their own at different ages, how they deal with the threat of being attacked by wild pokemon/Team Whatever members, how their relationships with pokemon/other people change over time, etc.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    I would be a trainer who would work to gain as much fame as possible and then use the power I gain to help the evil organization secretly. Whether that meant being a spy, espionage, or intimidation, I would do it.

AlexPriest

The Last of a Generation
    Years
    I would be a pokemon trainer with ties to any of the criminal organizations, preferably Team Rocket. Eventually, I would leave my criminal past in order to start a gym, or maybe continue my quest around the world in order to become the best pokemon trainer, occasionally haunted by my criminal past...

That was always my fantasy anyways.

Game Freak

Pokémon Executive
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2009
    I would probably be a fire gym leader. I love fire pokemon, especially Growlithe.

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    I would be a Pokemon Trainer until i become middle aged. Then I think I'd either become a Prof. or a Gym Leader. It all depends on how well I did as a trainer, and if i had any type that i specialized in. But I'd like to be a field researcher and still go out with my pokemon and find them in their natural habitat. Sigh, if only i could actually do this instead of becoming an aerospace engineer...

Waris

Jirachi is my homeboy
    Years
    I remember a thread like this not that long ago, it was awesome. :D

I really don't know, to be honest. There are too many options. XD; I'd probably try to be.. everything. :> Trainer, breeder, contest[er] (wtflol xD), etc. *-*

Trainer would probably be my first choice, though, since I'd love to explore around training Pokemon. Hooowever, only if it was like the actual "Pokemon world." ;x It'd be far less appealing in real-life, since I hate wilderness. o3o; Maybe I just need to live in an anime. :D

I bet that's something more people can relate to.

At least I can... >_>'

Roy_Leo7

Mr. Zangoose crazy-face!
    Years
    Umm...I'd like to go off and have amazing adventures, but at the same time I'd miss my wife and child and all that. So...I dunno', knowing me I'd probably just stay at home and raise my kid with the help of my pokemon. Maybe I'd run a kind of Winstrate checkpoint house, or some kind of unofficial gym. I'd actually probably wanna' get into breeding too, so I could breed my son/daughter their first pokemon and give them a head start. Knowing me, I'd breed my son a Zangoose, but I don't know what I'd breed a little girl...Probably...A Zangoose! Yea...I'm really family-oriented right now. ^_^

Last edited:

DavyJones4our

Man of the Sea
    Years
    If it was just that list, then the closest would be Criminal Organization Member. I be a self-employed Pirate after all. Then when all's said and done, I head out to a pub, relax with a nice tasty beverage, and get into bar room brawls with people and their Pogeys.

Back