• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you say is the ugliest Pokemon?

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
Years
  • Some of them are a bit strange. It does seem like Hoenn has produced some very weird looking creatures, as people have already stated.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    most of pokemon after first 160 or so
    they uglier nearly every season

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • dark_croconaw said:
    I think feebas, Jinx, and Duscull are the only ugly pokemon.
    JInx!? What is that? Is it a new Pokemon?
    Or is it a Pokemon at all? =.=

Re Yami86:
    XDDD In that case, Gardevoir is the ugliest XD

SS3Mewtwo

Super Saiyan 3
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 13, 2004
    I reckon Feebas or Nosepass are the ugly. I don't know which one is ugliest to me... there both ugly.

Belreza

A.K.A Foamy...FREAK!!
    Years
  • ok first off why is Skitty ugly?? Ok fair enough looks like a fruit experiment gone horribly wrong but it has a plus side.....it evolves into Delcatty which i kinda like. Second Dusclops CAN be ripped BUT try saying that stuff to its face lol third the most UGLY by far, hands down has to be SLAKING >_< it's so ugly......*shivers* Last time i saw one of them i had my pokemon rip it to pieces HAHAHAHA!!! And finally Ludicolo IS ugly too! I hate them ALMOST as much as a Slaking!!!!! AND THAT'S ALOT!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Belreza said:
    ok first off why is Skitty ugly?? Ok fair enough looks like a fruit experiment gone horribly wrong but it has a plus side.....it evolves into Delcatty which i kinda like. Second Dusclops CAN be ripped BUT try saying that stuff to its face lol third the most UGLY by far, hands down has to be SLAKING >_< it's so ugly......*shivers* Last time i saw one of them i had my pokemon rip it to pieces HAHAHAHA!!! And finally Ludicolo IS ugly too! I hate them ALMOST as much as a Slaking!!!!! AND THAT'S ALOT!
    I think only a few ppl think that Skitty is ugly (I think its cute)

Belreza

A.K.A Foamy...FREAK!!
    Years
  • Well if you was going to vote the coolest then my money would go on.......dear god.....too many pokemon are cool.......i can't choose......Kabutops......maybe.... Delcatty......Hmmmm new topic inside this topic.....Which is cooler Kabutops or Delcatty?

Flannery

~Shippings Lover~
    Years
  • I think, its a not a good idea for Thread. You can hurt someone`s feelings.
    For example, if I say, that Jynx is the ugliest pokemon on the world, her fans will be sad.

I think, some pokemon are more pretty and some are not. But every pokemon has own beauty inside^^

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
  • Belreza said:
    ok first off why is Skitty ugly?? Ok fair enough looks like a fruit experiment gone horribly wrong but.....
    Wow...dude, no need to fly off the handle at people's opinions. It's what they think, and they have every right to call it ugly...by the way, Kabutops is cooler...Delcatty is....not my type...too girly x_______X *is going to be slaughtered for saying that*

I don't think Jynx is ugly at all Jynx <3

Flannery said:
    I think, its a not a good idea for Thread. You can hurt someone`s feelings.
    For example, if I say, that Jynx is the ugliest pokemon on the world, her fans will be sad.
    Flannery, the person who made this thread made it for fun. If people are going to get upset over other people calling their favourite pokemon ugly, then they seriously need to take a step back and look at what they are really upset over...a cartoon character...? Somehow, I don't think people could be so over-sensitive...I don't know, maybe some are...

Anyway, Jynx's fans wont be sad, I mean look at Jynx here....she is taking it so well! I have to hand it to her... :D

And I have to say, everyone's comments on Nosepass crack me up! :D The sneezing one made me laugh xD

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Hmmm.... I am unable to choose between Feraligatr and Marshtomp. I consider most Hoenn pokemon ugly.

Marshtomp is the best pokemon in the world~ It's not ugly
    Neither is Dunsparce, Cladilly, Skitty, ect. Grimer is ugly IMO. Muk is cool but grimmer is just grime..

Flannery

~Shippings Lover~
    Years
  • Psychic_Kimmy said:
    Flannery, the person who made this thread made it for fun. If people are going to get upset over other people calling their favourite pokemon ugly, then they seriously need to take a step back and look at what they are really upset over...a cartoon character...? Somehow, I don't think people could be so over-sensitive...I don't know, maybe some are...
    Aha, oh well... I see, I misunderstood then^^
    I don`t feel hurted or something. I`m glad, nobody said, that Eevee or Absol are ugly =D
    But I can`t belive, someone said about my dear, lovely and sweet Shuckle =O Its a the sweetest pokemon on the world.
    For me quite bad are Shifty and Slaking Bleh. Aha, and Deoxys too, it has very cold eyes.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Flannery said:
    Aha, oh well... I see, I misunderstood then^^
    I don`t feel hurted or something. I`m glad, nobody said, that Eevee or Absol are ugly =D
    But I can`t belive, someone said about my dear, lovely and sweet Shuckle =O Its a the sweetest pokemon on the world.
    For me quite bad are Shifty and Slaking Bleh. Aha, and Deoxys too, it has very cold eyes.
    Say, if someone has a very unpopular favourite Pokemon, he/ she would either not come into threads like this, or to have a laugh in here.

I'm sure people won't be stupid enough to come here and... (say, favourite Pokemon is Mr. Mime) say, "Hey! Mr. Mime's ma fav! Stop calling him ugly!"
    and..."Urf...urf...someone said that Mr. Mime is ugly..."

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
  • Haha, nice one Jynx, "urf urf" xD

Absol and Eevee are some of the most gorgeous Pokemon out there IMO too Flannery, I love them!

I think Shiftfry is pretty ugly too....and I really don't like Deoxys as well...I can't stress that enough...it's fairly overdone for a Pokemon, and I hate overrated Pokemon IMO

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • There's loads of cute Pok?mon being called ugly o.o

You should see all of them on Colosseum, Marshtomp looks cute, Lairon, Dusclops looks funny, especially when it faints XD But have you seen Crobat?

That's the ugliest :X

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Psychic_Kimmy said:
    Haha, nice one Jynx, "urf urf" xD

Absol and Eevee are some of the most gorgeous Pokemon out there IMO too Flannery, I love them!

I think Shiftfry is pretty ugly too....and I really don't like Deoxys as well...I can't stress that enough...it's fairly overdone for a Pokemon, and I hate overrated Pokemon IMO
    Doexys is not very ugly to me, but very scary!
    No offense, but I think so. So as claydol and Nosepass, I screamed when I first see them. #

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
  • xD Nosepass = Officially Freaking Everyone Out
    Claydol is pretty....unco....it looks strange....not like a Pokemon at all xD

Yeah there are loads of cute Pokemon being called ugly....but I guess it's just peoples opinions...

Back