• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would your goal in life be if pokemon existed?

Phantoon14

Actions Define Users
Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    Well if Pokemon existed, I would catch my favorite Pokemon then set out to try become a Frontier Brain.
    Or an Elite Four member with a mixed party.

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    I'd collect a small group of favorites, train quietly in isolation, and challenge only those who asked or threatened. My career and life would otherwise be unchanged.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    I'd love to start my own town, with people and Pokemon working in some unique ways. Imagine how much we could utilize our modern technology with Pokemon! I'd also love to come up with unique moves, and perhaps making equipment for Pokemon like armor or weapons that utilize their special skills. A Ninjachu (Ninja Pikachu) that uses Electrified Ninja Stars or a Chimchar that uses a bow an arrow. That would be niphteh.

Shiro

Dad! Or should I say... Big cheese of Hoshido?
    Years
  • If Pokemon existed, my goal wild be too catch all of the Wigglytuffs in the world and make a reality show like Jersey Shore out of them. I'd make millions.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • My goal would probably be to become the best Ranger of all time or maybe just become a great Pokemon trainer and take on all the gym leaders.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    My life goal would be to start off with a piplup! Then from there I'd catch, train, and love more pokemon and use them to help me achieve my goal if becoming a traveler accross various regions becoming a pokemon expert. I'd then use this knowledge to become a ranger or aid to breeders, professors, etc.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years

• I'd start some weird mix of Team Rocket, Plasma, and Galactic and take over the world! Mwahahaha!

I'd beat the gym leaders, catch a lot of pokemon, then become a Pokemon Professor.

Tree_x

Breeder
    Years
  • What would your goal in life be if pokemon existed?
    Hmm i think my goal would be to have discovered new Ghost Type Pokemon and there other moves not known to everyone else i would travel catch and experiment till i was like world known for being the leading person in Ghost Type Science

smurf

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    i think i would like to become either a frontier brain or apart of the elite 4

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I am waaaaaay too lazy to be a trainer or any of that. Honestly, the walking they do? Too far, and I'm in school right now... do these kids even go to school? Do they have a proper education? I just wouldn't want to leave home and go on this trip trying to tame wild animals. XD;

If they were real, I think I'd just have a small, cute one as a pet. No battling, no training, just a pet. I couldn't be bothered to catch 'em all and train them, and I certainly can't be bothered to walk long trips, camping outside at night, and having to raise these things to fight. Haha.

Years
  • Same as it is in the games - Smeargle with every possible ribbon. :D

You just know that everyone would have an Arcanine though.

Back