• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would your name have been if you were the opposite gender?

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
Years
  • You don't have to say your real name, just what your name would have been if you were the opposite gender.

Me? I would have been Naomi Grace O.O

Yeah I have no clue either.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Harrieta. I might be wrong, but damn that sounds sexy.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • My parents are cruel, cruel people.
    It would probably be something more humiliating than my name is now.

Besides, I like being a boy...?

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • Nice topic man. I was talking about this with my mum last week...
    When the doctor scanned my mum while she was pregnant with me...
    He thought i was a girl T.T

Me? I would have been Naomi Grace O.O
    Zomg!!! Whats with the Grace?? Mine is suppose to Lana Grace

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I would have been called....*Thinks for a moment* I would have been called Caitlin Barrie! Sounds a bit weird but...meh! At least that isn't my name!

ThunderThylacine

Finally! All 493 Pokemon!
    Years
  • My name would have been Brennan. I know this, because my Mum had picked it out before I was born. Since I was a girl, I got a different name, but my younger brother is named Brennan so the name wasn't wasted.

burningfoot

Prepare Yourself!
    Years
  • Well, I was apparently actually going to be a girl. *Shivers at scary thought* So, they were going to call me Jane and my middle name would have been the feminine form of Allen, whatever that is. Luckily they took a scan quite late on because I couldn't be bothered being born yet and I was lying face on displaying my glorious male parts to the world.

Years
  • Good god, I hate thinking about this. If I were born the opposite gender, I would've been called Christos.

Yet again, I'm not kidding. There would've been two of them on PC had I been born male.

Years
  • I would've been Charles Edward, after my deceased uncle. Apparently my dad wanted a boy since... probably before my older sister was born? Not sure, but I know he wanted one and got two girls instead. XD Then my little brother was born, and all was well. Kind of.

Years
  • My dad wanted to name me Logan if I was a boy. No offense to anyone named Logan, but thank God I was a born a girl. I still don't like my name but it's better than Logan.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I would be Adam. My mom said that since she was like, a teenager, that if she ever had a boy she'd name him Adam. Well, I didn't come out a boy so they had to change their plans, obviously XD; But! My younger brother is named Adam~!

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    My name would've been Qhiree.
    Pronounced KAI REE.
    lol It sounds a lot like Kairi from Kingdom Hearts.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Mine was supposed to be Peter if I were a boy. Thank goodness I'm a girl. >:

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Mama told me she had planned to name me Caleb if I was a male, and Cassidy if I was a female. I turned out as a Caleb~

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
  • I have no idea. But my middle name would probably be something like ann, lynn, claire, or nichole since every girl i know has those middle names.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Misato.

I'm serious. My mom wanted to name me that since she thought I was a boy before I was born. My dad wanted to name me something else; I can't remember what it was at the moment but it was something retarded. xD; But alas, I have girl parts so instead I got an overused girl name.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • Misato.

I'm serious. My mom wanted to name me that since she thought I was a boy before I was born. My dad wanted to name me something else; I can't remember what it was at the moment but it was something retarded. xD; But alas, I have girl parts so instead I got an overused girl name.

But *Gasps* Masato's an awesome name! I wish my parents named me that...

Years
  • I would've been named Louise. My grandmother was fairly convinced I was going to be a girl, so my parents at least considered female names.

Back