• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What'cha listening to? (v.2) - READ FIRST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Goliath - The Mars Volta
    The Bedlam In Goliath (2008)

Give me that corpse please, the one that tore nightly, I really want it now. Fold the arms slowly, don't want you to hold me, it fits just like a glove. Does he make you feel alright?

Best song on the album.

Spoiler:

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024

I love Kelly Clarkson so much, omg.
    She needs to com out with a new album already ;-;

Althea

[For Sale]
    Years
  • Mother Earth - Within Temptation

The first song I ever heard by the group, and still my favourite after all these years. As fond as I am of the "new" Within Temptation, pre-The Heart of Everything still sounds better to me. Not sure why I'm so keen on this song...possibly because without it I wouldn't be half as into music as I presently am. Plus it's quite catchy~

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Revelry - Kings of Leon
    Only By the Night (2008)

So the time we shared, it was precious to me. All the while, I was dreaming of revelry.

Song makes me sad, so I don't listen to it often. But I was in a mood for this album, and I'm at the song right now. Reminds me a lot of senior year, when I listened to it now. -checks number of plays- 85. Pretty high in my book. lol

Spoiler:

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    Simple Plan- Shut up
    As my signature might suggest, I like it lot. =P

Years
  • What'cha listening to? (v.2) - READ FIRST POST

Kill Yr Idols by Sonic Youth

Music from Sonic Youth's very early no-wave days. I keep under-estimating how good this particular song is though, I've been so busy listening to Bad Moon Rising and EVOL that I keep missing it. This whole release is really good. Just full of bad vibes and noise rock.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024

Man, I wish this was included on the ABBA: Gold album. Such a good song.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Anything Goes/Anything You Can Do - Glee Cast

First batch of Season 3 songs have just been released so I'm kinda abusing the replay button.

The world has gone mad today

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'm currently listening to the Game of Thrones soundtrack... season one, obviously. I absolutely adore the main titles so as soon as I got internet I rushed to obtain it. The soundtrack itself is pretty good too... nothing overly stands out so far (though I'm only a handful of tracks in) but it's very fitting music all the same. I'm enjoying it so far.

Althea

[For Sale]
    Years
  • I believe I can Fly - Me First and the Gimme Gimmes

I absolutely LOVE this group. It's one of the few things that kept me sane during revision for exams this year (along with the Classic FM radio app) and, whilst I honestly do not like this song, they do quite a few pop songs I detest and make them sound incredible.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024

I was never fond of Janet Jackson, but in this song, she's done quite well. Especially because, well, her brother is Michael Jackson and she's always had to have her skills compared to his.

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Breaking Benjamin Breath(Live Acoustic)
    I really don't know why I'm listening to this song but I love how it sounds so similar to the electric guitar version.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Austin's Birthday - The Burning Hotels
    Eighty Five Mirrors (2008)

Tell somebody that you're in love tonight.

Little tune that gets stuck in my head quite a bit.

Spoiler:

FalconsDrummer

Why yes, I have an Octillery.
    Years
  • Recently I've been drowning out the rap noise on my dormitory floor with Queen. Bohemian Rhapsody at the moment.

But when I'm feeling especially rebellious, I like to blast classical music, usually Beethoven. (I'm a music student :P) The jocks next door don't like that much. Hahaha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back