• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What'd you name your PMD team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cynical_terror

тѳӎѳяяѳw is вяiҩнтзя
Years
  • I named mine Team Kaulitz.

Kaulitz is the last name of the lead singer and guitarist of my favorite band. :3 They're twins so they have the same last name, and they're pretty freaking awesome. The lead singer is actually the guy in my avatar and the twins are the ones in my profile picture. So yeah, I was Team Kaulitz. XD

That Team Rocket idea is pretty genius. XD

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Team Canard.... Its French for Duck but thats not why I used it...

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    My last main team was Team Musique, and I was Harmoni and my partner Chimchar was Lyrique. ^^ That was fun.

My first team ever was bland; we were simply Team Awesome!

Dr. Faustus

I am >9000. I am 31337.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2011
    I restarted my game, and made

Team Barbecue
    Leader: Munchlax
    Partner: Charmander

NovaStar

Team Malachite Spriter
    Years
  • In Red Rescue Team I went with team Shellshock, members being Squirtle and Pikachu. It was the obvious name at the time.

Last edited:

Kiri Flicker

amateur pyrotechnician
    Years
  • played as Cubone/Squirtle, named my team Ashland after a funky little town just north of the CA/OR border that I visited the week before I bought the game. (red)
    *shrugs*
    Team Schweet Victoly didn't fit. =/

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • On PMD-BlueRescueTeam, I was always TeamNeon. No reason why, I just thought it sounded awesome!

But on PMD-ExplorersOfDarkness, I became TeamEterna. Named after Eterna Forest because my team consisted of Chimchar (Hero) and Turtwig (Friend). Just because Monkey's are known to live in forests and Turtwig is a Grass-Type.

And on PMD-ExplorersOfSky...
    My team became TeamHunters, because my team was Riolu (Hero) and Vulpix (Friend, which are both Wolf/Fox Pokemon, which are pack animals.

I later restarted as Shinx and Vulpix, but kept the name.

Years
  • Explorers of Sky - Blaze, yeah I know very common -_-
    Charmander (Ryan - hero) and Vulpix team, 100% fire :P

Red Rescue - Team Dream - Mudkip (Simon) hero, Chikorita Partner

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Eeee... team names... each version of PMD, I got to the Team Name screen and was like "Hmmmmmmmmmm...". Typing in names and deleting them and taking up to 10 minutes to decide. Hey - I'm very picky. Don't judge me. :P

PMD Red it was Team Torchwood because I was really into the series at the time (not sure if guys from the US know what that is but you might)

PMD Darkness it was the same, mostly because I couldn't think of anything else

PMD Sky however I went all out and thought up a brand new name: Team Typhoon! I'm a Water-Type (Mudkip in all three games... little unnerving I suppose) so it fitted perfectly!

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    PMD Blue: Team Chocolate (Cuz I wuz like 9 wen it came out)
    PMD Darkness: Team Sparta (Cuz Im interested in Ancient Greece)

Hatsuharu

☆ princess of despair ☆
    Years
  • PMD Blue- Team Embershock (torchic/pikachu combo)
    PMD Red- Mudleaf (Chickorita/Mudkip)
    PMD Darkness- Shadows
    PMD Time- Creators(currently playing)

AuraGaurdian

Protector of auras
    Years
  • Originally it was team time for explorers of time.................awkward...........but I have restarted and am now playing through with team dark and unlike the last name which tied in with the title this one makes absolutely no sense because Im a mudkip and my partners a torchic so yh...............

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back