• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did In RSE

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2009
    my stupidest thing was the first time i played ruby i spent like 2 hours trying to find out how to like leave the first town and get my pokemon lol.

Last edited:

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • First time through on Sapphire, I missed the Master Ball. I don't understand what's so wrong with someone giving you the Master Ball. RBY: President of Silph gives it to you. GSC: Professor Elm gives it to you. What's wrong with someone not giving you one in RSE? Finding it in a warp panel infested hideout? That's a sure way to find it, and later when you find out it was there, the hideout's been closed up. What's that about?

That was annoyingly annoying for me in Sapphire. I couldn't understand why they couldn't just give it to me either. I didn't even know that they had a Master Ball up for grabs in the game until my friend told me about it. But by then it was too late, since I had already gotten to Kyogre and blew him up. :/

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • While its not necessarily 'stupid' I missed the MasterBall in Team Aqua's Hideout during my first run through the game.

The funny thing was, I battled both Electrodes and then left the Nugget and MasterBall, thinking to myself "Geez, how stupid does this game think I am? Those are going to be even more Electrodes..."

Boy, is my face red.

Melaugh

Eevee Fan Boy
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    Beside missing the Masterball, I think it was selling all of the berries in Hoenn. I would always try to avoid trainers, constantly making me broke.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • While its not necessarily 'stupid' I missed the MasterBall in Team Aqua's Hideout during my first run through the game.

The funny thing was, I battled both Electrodes and then left the Nugget and MasterBall, thinking to myself "Geez, how stupid does this game think I am? Those are going to be even more Electrodes..."

Boy, is my face red.

That striked a funny note! XD

Even I did something that was not exactly stupid but it was..............I don't know what exactly. XD

I just went inside that shoal cave without knowing about the fact that the tides keep on changing there. I actually went in search of snorunt and searched nearly for 3-4 hours but I couldn't get anything. And as I was playing on an emulator I was not able to play the game with the clock based events(I had the Real time clock feature disabled XD.).
    I was really frustrated and just quit the job of capturing it.

When I came to know about all what I didn't knew, I captured it. xD
    What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did In RSE

Lunaby

I draw a pretty awesome Toucan
    Years
  • I missed the Masterball, and got stuck in the first 2 towns.
    I couldn't figure out how to get past the guy who was looking at the 'footprints'. (I was 7 xD) So I just sat in the first few routes and trained.
    Only good thing from that was that I had a lvl 25 Combusken for once I got past there. xD

GaryOGaryProductions

Supporter of Pokémon Elite
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2013
    when i traded my shiny beautifly25, groundon lvl 84, and other really rare pokemon in ruby to my other game and the other game getting erased a few days later.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I trained Sableye to a ridiculously high level in hopes he would evolve. Never happened.

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • so many stupid things i've done:

-Shiny Claydol killing-- the shiny claydol looks exactly like a normal claydol w/ the shiny mark, and back then, i never knew what a shiny pokemon was!
    -Relicanth master -- used a master ball on a relicanth.
    -Roselia transfer -- transferred my best roselia to my glitchy, laggy Pearl

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I ran away from a shiny Swablu thinking it would blow up my game or something xD. Lol, when I found out that they were incredibly rare, I was kicking myself for days!

Back