• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the Worst Thing You've Eaten?

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
  • OMG so I was at the Museum of Natural History in NYC last week with my family for this extra credit project I was doing. I had my eyes set on this giant vanilla cupcake with lots of frosting and covered in M&Ms...we bought it for like, $5 because everything in that museum food court is insanely over priced. I took one bite..it was the most disgusting thing I had ever tasted. And there was the nastiest cream inside, it was like bitter. I just shook my head and my parents attempted to pick at it, haha.

so don't get the cupcakes if you go, moral of the story.

bugbite250

A Christian Disciple
    Years
  • OMG so I was at the Museum of Natural History in NYC last week with my family for this extra credit project I was doing. I had my eyes set on this giant vanilla cupcake with lots of frosting and covered in M&Ms...we bought it for like, $5 because everything in that museum food court is insanely over priced. I took one bite..it was the most disgusting thing I had ever tasted. And there was the nastiest cream inside, it was like bitter. I just shook my head and my parents attempted to pick at it, haha.

so don't get the cupcakes if you go, moral of the story.
    sounds nasty. i also hate food poisoning food. er the thro-up makes it worse...

Patchy

-
    Years
  • Well I drank this.

It was a blackcurrant drink from a supermarket.

It had been out of date for two years and had gone fizzy. >_>

It was as if it was beer. That thing that happens to gone off beer happened to it. 0.o

Heartless33

Master Cloner
    Years
  • Well when I was ten I found this grape on the table in my neighbors house so I walk towards the table and ate the whole grape and well it was actually plastic and boy was my stomach messed up. I learned my lesson: don't eat anything that weighs not even one pound.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Any form of squash. It's probably the most disgusting thing on this planet.

bugbite250

A Christian Disciple
    Years
  • bleh! i hate squash! well, everyone has there own taste. for instants, the person above doesnt like seafood, but i do. ya. i hope yall know that.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I almost ate a booger when I was 7. Almost.
    I've also tasted blood due to having problems with excessive nose bleeding up until I turned 9.
    How 'bout vomit? I avoid having my pizza with orange juice. Same taste.
    [I'm sorry if you're really grossed out right now. >_< I am too.]

And in terms of food? Mangoes, just about every vegetable ever, turkey (not that it's terrible, it just doesn't tickle my fancy) and sweet potato. Ugh.

Back