• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the Worst Thing You've Eaten?

Master Electrician

Pretty pretty lights
    Years
    Grilled vegetables trigger my stomach to do things that are not nice to myself, my shoes, anyone around me, the table, etc. In short, they make me worship the porcelain goddess without enough time to get to her temple.

If you asking about just weird things I've eaten:

Rattlesnake (delicious)
    Rocky Mountain Oysters
    Pate
    Blood
    A thing or two that the young'uns shouldn't be hearing
    Raw seaweed (we were in South Carolina, and it was a dare)

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I was foolish enough to try my school's chili. Not only did it taste like chunky water with vegetables mixed in, but it gave me one of the worst stomach aches I've ever experienced.

Shedinja8

Niger, atrum vel malum. Sumo.
    Years
    It's odd I found this board because people are always telling me I eat the grosses stuff, when really, who doesn't like Jelly Sandwhichs dipped in Ranch? Getting to the point though....

Ribs.... I know your all going to hate me for saying it, but yeah, Ribs. I can't stand them! Everyone seemes to think they're awesome, but Blah!!!!!! They're awful!

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I thought of more.

One time, I had fixed a bowl of Lucky Charms and I poured the milk on it. And so, I sat at the table, took one bite...only to find out...that it was buttermilk.

And there was the time I accidentally drank floor cleaner. Okay, word of advice. Don't ever put floor cleaner in a drinking cup identitcal to the one your child drinks out of, parents. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

It was salty and soapy and...the taste lingered on...and uhh...I burped up a bubble. ;;

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I thought of more.

One time, I had fixed a bowl of Lucky Charms and I poured the milk on it. And so, I sat at the table, took one bite...only to find out...that it was buttermilk.

And there was the time I accidentally drank floor cleaner. Okay, word of advice. Don't ever put floor cleaner in a drinking cup identitcal to the one your child drinks out of, parents. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

It was salty and soapy and...the taste lingered on...and uhh...I burped up a bubble. ;;
    Wouldn't you be poisoned after drinking floor cleaner?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Ugh, Grubs...those things looking at me, and you ask were I ate this, well, my family visited Ecuador, and I didn't want to insult them, so I ate it... Blah! It tasted like rotten wood that was slapped with mud!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Luckily, I did not take in enough to get that way. I noticed what it was pretty quickly, but I did swallow a tad. :/

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Plantains and Mangos. Those are so gross. You have to cook the plantains, and I had a bite...I didn't like it at all. I got so sick. x.x And mangos are just as a sick. I just don't like the taste of them. Now if they were with a juice I don't mind. If it is a whole fruit...I won't eat it.

Years
    Well I was going to bed and I had a bag of cheetos next to me. My eyes were closed I reached in the bag and started to eat SOMETHING. It wasn't a cheeto. I spit it out and puked to find a lovely spider in my vomit. >.<

Peanutz

So i herd you leik peanutz?
    Years
    Every time I get a really bad cough, my mom makes me take this medicine called Delsym. The orange flavored kind. I can't stand it, even the smell makes me gag.

The worst thing I've tasted, but not eaten, is most definitely throw-up. Even if we all have different tastes in what's good and not good, I'm pretty sure no one on earth likes the taste of regurgitation. x_x

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
    I drank shower gel once. That was not nice in the slightest.
    Eugh, I've actually done that. You would think it wouldn't be too bad, smelling like strawberries, or apples, or whatever, but it's easy to forget that it's actually soap. D:

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Shampoo, when I was 2
    Watermelon Liquid Soap when I was 4
    And sushi, seafoods not horrible (unless you're allergic), but I can't seem to swallow it, and I don't like the taste in general

Candace

Beauty Trainer
    Years
    Vomit

I had a twisted stomach, and I woke up in the middle of the night that I puked, and my first reaction was to swallow it instead of soaking the bed XD I was like 11 at the time. And NEVER get a twisted stomach! It's the most painful thing in the world. I was in a coma for almost three weeks after that night of puking

Back