• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the Worst Thing You've Eaten?

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    A green bannana now I hate bannana's and I will refuse to eat them so......
    DONT GIVE ME A BANNANA FOR CHRISTMAS! (but a scanner would be nice)

Sokai

s ♥ n e
    Years
    Lolol, some of these stories crack me up. xD
    Uh... there are a lot of stuff that I don't like, but I HATE pumpkin or sweet potato pie. >___< It's all moist and sweet and BLEH.

And whenever I get sick, my mom always buys this Thermaflu drink mix. :/ She either buys lemon or apple-cinnamon, and GOD. I despise that stuff. I wouldn't mind the lemon if it wasn't warm, but the apple-cinnamon makes me throw up but if I don't drink all of it, she gets mad so I have to hold my breath and take big gulps to hurry it up.

Now I despise the smell of apple-cinnamon if it's like... fragrances or something. I don't mind apple or cinnamon scents if they're separate.. but bleh.

Caina

Nankurunaisa
    Years
    Strawberries has been a dream of mine to be tasted since young. And when my dad finally bought some yummy looking strawberries, I deeply wanna taste them. And when I tasted the strawberries... it was sour! blechh :X I threw it away, but my mom said it wasn't ripe yet, but I never tasted it again. EVER. :P

FinalFlare

.::Pokecommunity's Finest::.
    Years
    I was eating at a restaurant in Russia and they served me some soup that tasted like butt, and a sliver of raw fish with a cucumber and a tomato on top. I ate one bite and threw up.

vVintage

huzzah
    Years
    there is this green like veggie
    i dont know how to spell it but i tried it once and it tasted horrible
    it had like no taste and was bitter yuck

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    ...a worm. I was in grade 2 at the time, and I was playing truth & dare with some friends. Being a stupid little stinker, I accepted the dare and ate the worm. ughhh, I can't describe what it tasted like but I remember it being repulsive. I do not recommend anyone trying this. Ever. 8D;

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    ...a worm. I was in grade 2 at the time, and I was playing truth & dare with some friends. Being a stupid little stinker, I accepted the dare and ate the worm. ughhh, I can't describe what it tasted like but I remember it being repulsive. I do not recommend anyone trying this. Ever. 8D;

Tried a worm myself and it was disgusting. However I think that may be due to the fact that worms eat and poop dirt so basically you were tasting dirt. Highly doubt second graders would know how to clean out the inside of a worm so I guess you just tasted the dirtiness of it.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Raw Egg mixed with pepper and asparagus...

My Uncle dared me to eat it, of course he tasted it as well--ABOUT A HUNDRED TIMES!

It's disgusting, rotten to the core...

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Everything my mum made.

HOW IRONIC. ):

Erm, Cherry Cough Medicine. I loathe it, because I was sick one time when I was young and my mom gave it to me. I swallowed it, but the taste stayed in my mouth all night long. ):<

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    When I was pledging for my fraternity, we had to pass an onion down the line and the last person had to finish it off.....yep I was the last person....even more so.....I despise onions.......

Years
    A yogurt cup that expired in 2006. I ate it quite recently. Gosh, now I obsessively check the expiration dates.
    Before, it was the cherry medicine. >:(

Back