• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favorite Anime?

What is your favorite anime?

• Bleach BANKAI!!!!

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • Naruto (both shippuden and original) RASENGAN!

Votes: 18 10.8%
  • Full Metal Alchemist

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • Death Note

Votes: 19 11.4%
  • Inuyasha

Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Tenchi

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Haruhi

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • To Love Ru

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Ah My Goddess

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Other something i forgot please be specific

Votes: 83 49.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darcho

The Pumpkin King
    Years
    Yu Yu Hakusho. It is the greatest anime I have ever seen.

Its storyline is captivating. It has a great blend of action, drama, science fiction, comedy, and philosophy. Additionally, there are a number of plot twists that manifest as the story progresses. Overall, this adds a lot of suspense to the series. Not everything is clear cut and predictable, which makes it fun to watch.

The show's five main characters are excellent. Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama, Hiei, and Genkai are fleshed out well and receive good character development over the course of the series. I must also point out that the series has great antagonists. Most of them are deep characters who have understandable motivations behind their actions. One in particular is Younger Toguro, my personal favorite. At first, he comes across as a two-dimensional villain without any true character, but as the plot progresses, one learns about his past and what his motivations are. He is not an evil character, but rather someone who fell from grace and seeks punishment for his sins. By the end of the Dark Tournament saga, I understood him, as did Yusuke and the other characters.

The fights are entertaining. They are exciting and well paced. The characters also do not battle each other senselessly. There is always a reason behind the fighting in the show. Furthermore, the art and animation are excellent. In particular, the way in which the fights and action scenes are animated is outstanding. I also like the show's OST. It has some great songs, such as Doing an Unbalanced Kiss.

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Lucky Star. My favourite genres and mix are comedies and slice-of-life's, since they're relatable and light hearted, which serve as great pick-me-ups in my less than...abundant lifestyle. The fact the main character is an otaku and the supporting cast share a lot of similarities, I couldn't help but relate and become engrossed. Plus, the art is so moe-inducing and colourful, it's hard to ignore. Despite the hype and glorification, it is a great series.

invisible-chan

~Pocky Goddess~
    Years
    The ones you've probably never heard of and never will again unless you bother looking them up.
    In no particular order:

Ichigo Mashimaro (sub only)
    Gokudo Manyuki (either)
    Sayonara Zettsubo Sensei (sub)
    Space Pirate Mito(sub)
    and Jubei-chan One and Two

God Magnus

青き戦士 - ゴッド マグナス
    Years
    My favorite is One Piece!!! XD It's funny, interesting story, and a fair amount of adventure and violence.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    I like a lot of animes. But as of right now, Haruhi, Ah my Goddess, Gundam Wing, Strawberry Panic and Romeo x Juliet are my all time favorites

Chelzbell

magical girl undercover
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    Cardcaptor Sakura and Romeo x Juliet are my two favorite animes. <33

Other favorites include Ouran High School Host Club, Lovely Complex, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha/A's/StrikerS, and many more.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    My favorite anime of all time? Gotta say I'm torn bewteen Cowboy Bebop and Mushishi. These have to be two of the greatest anime every produced. I mean Cowboy Bebop is classic, and I'm astound it's not one of the other choices. As for Mushishi, it's more of a less know series, but I'm sure hardcore-ish anime fans would have heard of it before. It's really interesting and it's episodic, meaning it has no real order episode/plot-wise.

----------------
    Listening to: Talib Kweli - Get By
    via FoxyTunes

天照

Nicku
    Years
    I'm still a newbie in Anime, so I haven't watched much yet. But so far would it be either CLANNAD or Sayonara Zetsuou Sensei... I think xD​

Years
    1. Yu Yu Hakusho: I love this anime. It has an interesting and well thought out plot with great twists. Its cast of characters is excellent with the exception of Keiko. Furthermore, its battles are exciting and will keep one on the edge of his or her seat. Its animation and OST are also neat. Cannot forget about its ending. For its time, it was original.

2. Fullmetal Alchemist: This anime is perfect in nearly every aspect. It has an outstanding plot with a great mixture of action, drama, comedy, and philosophy. Nearly all of its characters are likable and they each serve a purpose in the show. Additionally, its animation and OST are both excellent.

3. Ouran High School Host Club: Hilarious. I do not think I have seen a funnier anime in my life. Its animation is nice, too.

4. Steel Angel Kurumi: Great anime. While it has a lot of comedy, it can also be deep and serious. Practically all of its characters are well written and three-dimensional. Furthermore, its battles, animation, and OST are all outstanding.

Lukespade

Poke'mon Author
    Years
    i cant decide

i voted bleach but really its a tie between shippuden and bleach the only reason that bleach is my fav is that they actually do a good job on their filler arcs

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
    Years
    At the moment, I really like Ouran High School Host Club and I will always love AIR, and Cardcaptor Sakura ^^

Cardcaptor Sakura will always be a favorite ^^

ZBDP

1st-2nd Generation Pokemon Fan
    Years
    I'm really liking BLEACH!!! Sure, its a very serious anime, but i love the comedy in it!! I've had my fiar share share of laughs. And sure, there a lot of filler in it, but its very good.
    My favourite character is Hitsugaya Toshirou (Kill me if i splet it wrong) He's soo cool! (Cool, get it? Cause he has an ice-type Zan-Pak-To? Never mind...)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back