• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favorite Anime?

What is your favorite anime?

• Bleach BANKAI!!!!

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • Naruto (both shippuden and original) RASENGAN!

Votes: 18 10.8%
  • Full Metal Alchemist

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • Death Note

Votes: 19 11.4%
  • Inuyasha

Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Tenchi

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Haruhi

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • To Love Ru

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Ah My Goddess

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Other something i forgot please be specific

Votes: 83 49.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I like Pokemon (obvious)
    Than there's Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho and Shakugan no Shana, like those anime's style
    For the comedy ones Love Hina and Chobits both kick asses!

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and Code Geass are both my favorite anime currently. I'm kind of addicted to them actually. >D

EDIT: (3/4/09) Toradora! has climbed up to be also one of my favorites.

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Whats your favorite Anime?

Visions of Escaflowne! ^-^
    I absolutely looooooooooooove this show. I love the plot, the characters, the music, everything about it @_@
    Go watch it NOW.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Currently, I'd have to say Bleach. But I don't watch much anime anyways so...

Ashen

※ あなたを…
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2009
    I'm divided between Kashimashi ~Girl Meets Girl~ and Sayanora Zetsubou Sensei. If only because neither of them are all that good for my mental health. But I still love them as series – they're just that awesome.

But, those are just top of the list. As for ones just below, that'd include: Ichigo Mashimaro, Ouran High School Host Club, and Nodame Cantabile. I like the manga versions of CLAMPs stuff better than the anime, so that's why I didn't include them, even though I adore Cardcaptor Sakura and Chobits.

Years
  • DBZ!!

My favorite animes are:
    1.Dragon Ball Z
    2.Dragon Ball
    3.Dragon Ball GT
    4. Sonic X
    5.Big O
    6. Yu-Gi-Oh
    7.Yu-Gi-Oh GX
    8.Cowboy BeBop (I just started liking the series!!)
    9.Yu-Gi-Oh 5d's
    10. One Piece

Those are my top ten favorite animes! I usually watch the english dub ( if it has one). About an hour ago I watched the new Dragon Ball special!

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    I voted Death Note, because so far thats my favourite. :)
    i watched up to about 70 in Bleach but the Bount arc bored the hell out of me..
    So now im watching Blood+ im almost done and its pretty good.. :D

My favourite character is Hitsugaya Toshirou (Kill me if i splet it wrong) He's soo cool! (Cool, get it? Cause he has an ice-type Zan-Pak-To? Never mind...)

Hahahah dont worry i got it. :D

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I've got a few vying for my top spot, and it's really something you should see... an epic cute girl moe slugfest for the lead position, the likes of which mere mortals have never before seen, between:

Cardcaptor Sakura
    Clannad
    Piano
    To Heart

Right now, Clannad is slightly in front because After Story is currently airing and Nagisa leads that dream team.

Also, I've left out a few obscure 2-4 episode OVA's.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • My favourite anime has been Fullmetal Alchemist for quite awhile. That is, until a few months ago when I started watching Mermaid Melody. Like several other series I've watched, it started out looking kind of silly/stupid, but it eventually grew on me. Now I consider it my favourite anime. :D

But alas, the final 20 episodes have yet to be subbed. This fact is seriously annoying me right now. XD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • omg where is one piece at?? japanese audio english subs?? no fans?? i love it!
    One Piece is actually my 3rd favourite after the two I already mentioned. XD

Just like Mermaid Melody, it seemed kind of stupid to me at first. But it progressively got more awesome, and now I love it. ^^

b7astoise

GrinchGod
    Years
  • wow i've never heard of that..i feel lame lol but naruto is my second and bleach is my third...if only fillers...were...interesting

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • ToraDora! has just topped my list, not just out of the Fall Anime season. The recent episodes have had some really funny scenes.

Years
  • My favorite anime is Full Metal Alchemist.It's a really cool anime:
    PS:My surname is Edward.Like the main character.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back