• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen WHATS YOUR FAVORITE LEGENDARY IN EMERALD

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
  • Latios, it is just....so hated and original, besides i hate Rayquaza, he is just a big green monster type thing, my green beast is Tyranitar xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    my favorite pokemon is kiogre.hes a big shiny blue whale whats not to like a bout him.he rox.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Kyogre FTW!!! I love water types and it could kick Groudon's whatever any day. (Even though in the anime and mangas their equals :P)
    Wanna bet on that?
    solarbeam can take down kyogre quickly, and they have equal base speed stats.
    But i like groudon, he looks so awesome and has great stats, at least...greater than a certain blue fish's.

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
  • My 1st generation fave is Mewtwo, My 2nd gen. fave is Lugia, my 3rd gen. fave is Deoxys, and my 4th generation favorite is Darkrai! Darkrai can kill all that stands in its way!(Except for those speedy pokes like Mewtwo who use moves like Aurasphere.)

Last edited:

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Ach, I never know what to choose @_______@
    All the legendaries are both overrated but good to have on your party.

I guess I'd have to choose the main three legendaries in the 3rd gen; Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza. They're beasts in battle 8D

Back