• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Whats Your Favorite nostalgic moment from this game?

Umbreon Bob

Da Trainer
Years
  • Too many to pick one,

Going into the sprout tower, slowpoke well, goldenrod, bugcatching contest, lake of rage and more recently mt silver entrance area.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • Violet City gave me Nostalgia, I love that city. The most nostalgia I felt, was my first steps into Kanto. It was like I was visiting my homee after years, and it was all new and remodeled and everything! I love HGSS.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2021
    I really missed the Game Corner :c

But my most nostalgic moment was when I got the Pallet Town. The memories!

Agreed. It always like going home when you walk down route 1 and get to pallet town. I always wish there was more to do in the town.

N64

LOL WUT?
    Years
  • Oh man there were so many nostalgic moments. My top was literally when I got to see New Bark Town, Beating Red, and chasing the 3 legendary dogs. Ahhhh good times.

MeiChama

Spazztastic Fangirl~
    Years
  • Going into the grass for the first time and hearing the music when getting into a Pokebattle. :3

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
  • There were many nostalgic moments, like seeing New Bark Town, helping Amphy, riding the Magnet Train.

The one that hit me the hardest though, was the GB Sounds item that you get in Celadon.
    It changes all the music tracks back to the original GS ones.

Maelstromk

The Dead Philospher
    Years
  • Yes, there were so many, the most notable ones I can think of so far were
    1.Red Gyarados
    2.The Team Rocket Battle Music: Possibly my favourite piece of all the games (though Team Plasma's theme is growing on me)
    3.Sprout Tower and hearing the Monk's intro theme, for even when I was a kid I thought that was such a cool little peice
    4.FINALLY THE ILEX SHINE DOES SOMETHING! It was like Victory over my childhood (I must of tried like 50 hours worth or random things from the internet try to get Celebi or see something happen on that shine. (It really is to bad it couldn't be something more epic, but at least it finally ties a small plot hole)

N64

LOL WUT?
    Years
  • Oh yeah I forgot red gyarados lol and music. makes your heart feel good from all the memories of a kid playing it. lol

Necrolium

Flygon Trainer
    Years
  • My favorite is when I go to Vermillion City. The music brings back so many memories of my Blue version it sometimes make me sad that you can't go back in time.

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
  • With me, I have to say I loved going to that lake and meeting Lance. Though I have a lot of nostalgic moments.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Do I really need to say? Naming my Red Garyados Red just like I did when I was 5 or 6... I was so creative. :)

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    GB sounds for that old man track from the poke-gear back in the Gold/Silver days :)

Back