• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Whats Your Favorite nostalgic moment from this game?

MasterTobias

Pokémon Map Hacker/Pro 'Baller
Years
  • For me, it was the battle with the snorlax. Ahh, good memories!
    Also, the intense battle with Blue...with the only other game he's shown up in as a gym leader being Pokémon stadium 2

WhiteWizard

Mewtwo Hax enabled.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    Lol I agree w. Green goblin. I think that was a great part of the game not even joking around!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    Alot of the Music really brought back some of my Four year old memories, that and the Togepi egg, because I used the Togepi on my Gold team because I was so amazed as a child when it hatched into a baby Togepi, and later evolved into a Togetic.

Truddler

Enjoy.
    Years
  • The music. Violet city, Goldenrod city, Azalea town, Lake of Rage and pretty much all of the music. I nearly cried when hearing these tunes, and remembered back when I was a young'n and heard them.

iRyu

Why is he smiling? The Father?
    Years
  • The Champion Battle Music that played with GB sounds. Definitely the best track in all the games, besides RBY Trainer Battle

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    When I turned on the GB player and entered a wild battle on route 29.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Reaching Violet City on G/S/C back in 2000 (the year it was released). This moment some how stands out to me as it was so much different to Pokémon R/B/Y, oh and Route 30.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    Probably reliving that "Oh *" moment when you find Red and he sends out that ridiculously high level Pikachu (only this time it's even HIGHER leveled".

Tilting Clock

Apricorn Fiend
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2016
    My favorite nostalgic bit from these games had to be the rival. I always loved his journey of redemption, how you see an angry but no doubt powerful youth really struggle to find the right path and eventually discover peace.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Ooo, mine would have to be when I took that first step onto route 30 and hearing that awesome music, and also going to Azela Town and Lake of Rage and hearing the epic music. Chills to the bone :D

Years
  • Beating Whitney's milktank brings back memories for me. I think that had to be one of the hardest pokemon battles ever lol!!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    I just loved the fact that I could hear music from my childhood. That and the Red Gyarados encounter.

Back