• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite season?

What's your favorite season?

• Spring

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Summer

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Fall/Autumn

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Winter

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Autumn is my favorite season because it's just so beautiful outside. All of the leaves start changing colors, it's not too hot and not too cold; it's just so awesome. <3

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Summer. No school and warm weather. There's not much else I need to keep me happy =]

Specifically, early and late summer have perfect temperatures for my taste.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • SUMMER. For obvious reasons. Well, I do love spring too, actually probably almost as much as summer, cause here where I live winter is for 6 months or so D: which sucks... And it's so so nice to see the snow melt and grass grow.. <3

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Spring has such amazing qualities to it; it is also my birthday. This year I'm going to get a job, so it should be even better. :]

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Summer and Winter are my favorite.

Summer-Stating the obvious, there's no school.
    Winter-Due to my location, snow can easily close my school for days or even weeks; actually happened awhile back.

Pledge

I pledge...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2010
    Summer for me:3
    winter is cold for me and I can't stand it so summer.

~*Ecto*

Vincent.

//**
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    well winter for me, I don't like the hot environment. I'm used to cold.

Years
  • Winter. I prefer the hot over the cold, and I usually live in a place that's cold enough for snow. It also has Christmas, which is a nice time to catch up with family. :D

Back