• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Your Favorite Soda?

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Orange and Grape soda. I don't even drink any other soda except for them.

Hotaru

Nostalgia Strikes Again
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2011
    Dr. Pepper's my favorite, along with its variations. Love Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper; and Cherry Chocolate was good, too. :D

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • The word "soda" sounds silly to me, because in the UK it just means...soda. Which you call seltzer in the US.

I think we just call them fizzy drinks, or carbonated soft drinks.

In any case, Pepsi or Dr. Pepper. =)

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • Mexican Coca Cola. Bottled. It probabaly has coke in it, that's why I like it so much lmao.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I like Pepsi Max or Coke Zero, since they both taste pretty much the same. Though if there was none of those available, I'd go with Coke.

Years
  • Sprite is the best!

Mod note: Please avoid character bypass. 25 characters is the minimum you must post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I don't like any soda. Coke is too fizzy and burns my throat when I swallow (although the taste is nice). Pepsi is the same as coke without the nice taste. Sprite is weird and burns my throat. 7up? Never had it. I've never had the crazy lime or vanilla or cherry flavors of anything. I can't have two sips of rootbeer without gagging. The only sodas that I can tolerate are Orange Soda (Fanta?) and Grape Soda. I'm not fond of the grape, but I choose it over other sodas if I have to. Orange is just plain good. I just wish it didn't burn my throat also. :/

Back