• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen What's your favorite starter?

What's your favorite starter?

• Total voters

Jirachi²

Make a wish!
Years
  • My Favorite Starter

My favorite starter would have be Totodile because it was the first Pokemon I ever chose and completed the game with in Pokemon Gold.

- Jirachi² -

Last edited:

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Like jujuju said, I don't really need moves like Light Screen when I'm playing. I'd pick Cyndaquil, because he can learn Fire moves and Thunderpunch for type coverage. Totodile would be my second pick, I mean, its nothing against Grass types, but I just don't like them that much. Except Torterra, he's good. I usually don't pick Totodile though, because my favorite Pokemon in that game was Octillery, and I didn't need two water types.

Years
  • It's hard for me to choose between Cyndaquil and Totodile, but I choose Cyndaquil because I love fire types.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Cyndaquil has always been my starter Pokemon. I think the evolution of Cyndaquil is much cooler than the others.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • I will have to go with Cyndaquil as my favorite starter.I don't always pick fire thou.

.Hoenn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    Squirtle

gotta love him :)
    After all, if you piss him off he goes and evoles to a Wartortle

Back