• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite type?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2nd-Thanatos

Watchmen of Sector 2.
Years
  • I don't hate any type, there is always something cool in all of them.The one I like the less is Psychic, because on the old GSC days everybody used to have Alakazam/Kadabra/Mewtwo and that pissed me off xD

Water types sure are versatile, by the way. If I had to be a Monotype Leader, it would be Water, or Ice.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Psychic would be my favorite (mind over matter!) followed by either Steel (tough and also most likely has to do with my like for Mechs and Sci Fi fighters too >.< ) or Fire (because catching stuff on fire is fun).

.Jessie

wrong in all the right ways
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2010
    My favorites are:

Fire - A majority of my favorite Pokemon are fire types

and

Normal - I love how versatile they are(:

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
    Years
  • Normal - coolest Pokemon are in this category. And it's cool how they can learn pretty much any type of move.

2nd-Thanatos

Watchmen of Sector 2.
    Years
  • Psychic would be my favorite (mind over matter!) followed by either Steel (tough and also most likely has to do with my like for Mechs and Sci Fi fighters too >.< ) or Fire (because catching stuff on fire is fun).

Well, to me it's kinda personal. When I was 9 and started playing Pokemon (Gen II) everybody used Psychic because they owned everything at RBY. In every match I had to see Alakazam, Mewtwo, and some other guys. So I ended up growing thinking "those damn Psych-types...". Ironically, Dark is one of my favourite types.

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    Water tends to have the most pokemon I like. Psychic and Steel are probably second, though I love so many pokemon, that's a huge generalization.

Haunted House of Onyx

Ghastly Ghost Trainer
    Years
  • GHOSTS!

I love them all!

Reason being as the ghost pokemon prefer darkness and abandoned areas/buildings, it reflects how much they're commonly misunderstood as fiends and nightmarish monsters. Just like my life. That's why I prefer ghosts.

My secondary type of the top 3 is Psychic. A powerful balance of both soul and mind. Together form an incredible power unlike any other. I'm VERY spiritual.

My third, Poison (dunno why, I always liked the idea of toxins slowly poisoning people, painfully (And THAT is why many people including myself believe I'm insane))

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    My intense countdown: (I love these the most)
    5.) rock: rhydon, onix, and golem
    4.) fighting: all the hitmons, and gallade
    3.) dragon: dragonite, flygon, rayquaza, and garchomp
    2.) ghost: gengar, haunter, ghastly, bannete, mismagius, and dusclops
    1.) water, you guessed it: all the ones in my sig, cloyster, kingdra, and lapras

Years
  • Fighting types~
    Honestly, I can say I like pretty much EVERY Fighting type except the Machop line and the new fighting trio... bleh. I just love Fighting types for some reason. I guess Medicham is the Pokemon that made me realize how awesome the typing is (Medicham is my absolute favorite Pokemon <3).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back