• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite evolution of Eevee?

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
  • My favorite Eevee evolution would have to be Flareon, it has a blazing grace to it :3
    Also it's one of my favorite Fire types too.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Me favorite is Glaceon. Beautiful and powerful. Well done Game Freak :D.

I really want to see a fighting or flying type eevee.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • Espeon. Without my Espeon in Platinum I would probably still have yet to beat the Elite Four. And to think I was originally going to evolve it into Umbreon. Glad I didn't. :P

Hikari <3

KANON!!! <3
    Years
  • I love Umbreon. Espeon and Flareon are pretty awesome, too. I actually like all of them. I'd love if they created a flying type evolution. Just straight flying. Not flying/normal.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    I like flareon cause he's the real emo of the group. boo hoo hoo, no one like me... lol, he's awesome, hope 5th gen brings move physical fire moves.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2012
    My favorite it Vaporeon because it's always been my favorite and water types are my favorite. =D

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    I like Vaporeon, then Espeon. I just always liked Water and Psychic types.

Paper Ghost

[torn to shreds]
    Years
  • I like Vaporeon because IIRC it has good HP (or it did back when I had one on FR/LG >__o). I also like Espeon and Leafeon.

lucy_goosey

10 years and counting...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    Way back when there was only three it was Vaporeon but now I adore Umbreon :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    I like Flareon and Umbreon. They're both amazing in my eyes.

Back