• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    What's your favourite Pokémon?

I have liked Pidgeot since R/B/Y. When I am playing FR/LF I always have a Pidgeot with me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    I'd have to go with Octillery. Their combination of both power and versatility makes them ideal. Plus, I've always thought octopi are cool. Besides that, teach an octillery flamethrower and it's an octopus that shoots flames out of it's mouth! Totally freakin' awesome in my opinion, I never grow tired of that.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2008
    If Heracross isn't the best pokemon ever, i don't know what is. My current Heracross is lvl 55 w/Endure, Reversal (STAB), Megahorn (STAB), and Rock Slide. The best ever.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2013
    One of my fave poke's is lucario as alot of the moves it learns connect with each other
    e.g Calm mind+ Aura Sphere.
    Another one of my faves is Dragonite has it can learn alot of unique moves like thunderbolt and hyper beam.
    On diamond i have a lucario lv67 and a dragonite lv100

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    I typically like pokemon that walk on all fours.....My favorite would have to be shiny espeon and between arcanine and glaceon for a second

KenJThomas

Pokémon RP tutorial writer.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2008
    While I do like a large variety of Pokémon for many different reasons there are two lines that really stand out to me.

Charmander-Charmeleon-Charizard: All three starters from red/blue I think did a wonderful job in maintaining their looks throughout their evolutional stages, but the charmander line looks the most ferocious, representing a more typical western dragon something I enjoy. It was my first choice when I played through Blue I also watched the series at the time. I saw "Charmander - The Stray Pokémon" and "Primeape Goes Bananas" both in which charmander played the leading role, and while the ideas behind these episodes are cliché they were still well portrayed atleast as far as the Pokémon series can provide. The Pokémon anime fans will have seen them re-hash these two episodes over the course of the seasons time and time again.

Ralts-Kirlia-Gardevoir/Gallade: While in game I tend to want to have a strong team the Ralts line is quite powerful while being just so darned cute and now with the introduction of Gallade you have an excuse to have two on your team! :D

~Sloth~

Bringing sXe back
    Years
  • I'd have to say it's a three-way tie between Dialga, Shedinja, and Cut Rotom. Dialga is flat out the coolest looking Pokémon there is, Shedinja is the most unique Pokémon (weird evolution, unique type combo, 1 HP, cool ability), and I don't know why, but I just love Rotom's Cut form...

Pharue

Breeder, EV'er... and more?
    Years
  • Ooo, ooo, I know this one... Gardevoir!:t282: Why? Because... well, I used to like Fire-types a long time ago, and I was playing Ruby, and ran into a Ralts. :t280: Looked like a Grass-type, but I hadn't caught it yet, so I did. Then looked at it, and realized it was a Psychic-type, and it just grew on me from there. Upon more research, more recently, Gardevoir's name means something close to me IRL, and... well, that about explains it.

Edit: Hawkfish (see post before this one) is coo. :P

Naturalistick

Used to do a little.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2008
    My favourite would undoubtedly be Dunsparce.

Why? Look at the whole sprite design to it, it feels like a naive and lazy thing, careless at heart.
    The fact he's kind of a scaredy-cat makes it even cooler, his anime expressions, even his competitive performance (yeah I'm talking of Serene Grace) appeals to me =D.

Fate Falls

Pokémon Researcher
    Years
  • I love so many - it's hard to choose!

My very first favorite when Pokemon came out was, for some reason, Caterpie. I loved him and Butterfree. I still love them.

For awhile, I was really attached to Mew as well.

My favorite now would have to be Espeon. Luxray though is quite cool. I really like all the Eevee evolutions though.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I don't know if I have a favourite..
    But I know that Surskit appeals to me so much nowadays. It is little, itsy and cute and evolves into something so beautiful and mysterious. It is often overlooked because it is tiny and seemingly insignificant, but inside, it is amazing. How many Pokemon do you know who can walk on water? Surskit is like the Divine Being, in the body of an insect.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    My favorite Pokemon at the moment would probably have to be Poliwrath, it looks mysterious, but has a bit of masculinity as well.

Gelidice

Larvitar, sky forme!
    Years
  • i love flygon, mawile, glacion, and buizel!!! Flygon is like the best pokemon ever, i love how sleek it is! and i love delacatty, it is so cool in battle revolution.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back