• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

luxray_12

Loving the originals
Years
  • luxray hands down, simply beacause of it's intimidating and powerful demeanor, also i've always liked electric types and its the best 3 evolution electric type out there!
    my top five:
    1. Luxray
    2. Ambipom
    3. Togekiss
    4. Persian
    5. Electivire

almateria

Sei
    Years
  • Any and all fire pokemon ♥ Infernape and Typhlosion are my favorite out of that type. Luxray and Absol are my other favorites, along with Jirachi, Latios, and Latias among legendaries.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2010
    TYPHWOSION!!!!!! for pure bad assery. just look at his name!!it a mix of typhoon and explosion. he also looks just completely badass!!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    Blaziken By Far He Is the best Starter Just Look at him he's awesome

Dragonphantom

Abhorrent little meow meow
    Years
  • My faves are:
    Lucario (M)
    Weavile (M)
    Mightyena (M)

Simple reason that applies for them all: They are hot. Really....really...hot.

Dragonfly

Teh Spamfather
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2009
    These should be all: Charizard Scyther Xatu Scizor Qwilfish Blaziken Masquerain Flygon Latias Latios Luxray Glaceon Giratina Cresselia Azelf Absol

EDIT: I just saw that I missed Absol and if i missed that one I probably missed more awesome pokémon.

Mutt19

Kill confuse ray not golbat
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2010
    Top 10 fur me! numero dos

1. Steelix
    2. Ninjask
    3. Shedinja
    4. Glalie
    5. Treeko
    6. Drifblim
    7. Hipowdon
    8. Cacturn
    9. Scizor
    10. Houndoom

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
  • 1.Kingler - It can use both ice and water type move, can learn deadly moves such as Guillotine(1 hit k.o) i think he look's awesome.
    2.Blastoise - I love turtle in real life.. Hydro pump is amazing.
    3.Charizard - Do i really need to say why? everyone love him.. dragon fire beast flying..
    4.Dragonite - In top 2 Fastest flying pokemon, can learn all main attack move's from each type's, beautiful.
    5.Arcanine - Gorgeous looking, great attack strength, loyal.
    6.Pidgeot - Great looking, super fast
    7.Venausur - Super strong with his vine whip, tremendous power.
    8.Raichu - Evolution of pikachu, really powerful shock.
    9.Leafeon - This pokemon is simply so cute! and is really good for a grass/leaf type.
    10.Magmar - A really tough pokemon that possest a strong fire arcenal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back