• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2009
    I love the Kanto/Generation I pokemon because they are the first pokemon to be created.
    Therefore, my two favourites are Charizard and Mew because they are both from the Kanto region/Generation I.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    Ash is my favorite character. Ash is the main character of the anime series Pokemon. He dreams of being World's greatest Pokemon Master.

krazy_ninja

Poison Poison Poison!!!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2009
    Mine would be Crobat, super fast poisonous bat.
    I love its cool design, the purple really fits in.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    Mine would be a tie between Butterfree, Venusaur and Raichu.
    Butterfree: The nostalgia of Butterfree from the original anime's first season, Plus, Butterfree's move pool is immense. Poision powder, Sleep Powder and Stun Spore all at level 12, amazing Pokemon and easy to train and make powerfull, plus later Psychic and Confusion.
    Venusaur: Since I first started playing the original Red and Blue, I picked Bulbasaur. My freind's made fun of me saying it was the type advantage over a the first two gym's. They all changed their tune once I got a connector chord and was shutting down all of their Pokemon with venusaur's Sleep Poweder and Solar Beam. I love his Move Pool as well as Butterfree's.
    Raichu: The first Pokemon I loved, Lmao. When I first saw Pikachu, Thought he was an Amazong Pokemon, The one morning before school seen the new Pokemon episode 14 Vermillion Gym Ash Vs Lt Surge, Changed My life, Raichu has a desighn that look's both sleek and strong. Plus with moves like Body slam, Thunder and Shock Wave where can you go wrong, Raichu can all around throw down if trained, Pkus amazing Stats.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    I watched the first season and then bought the games, But, in the beginning I thought a Pikachu could tae anything and had a alright desighn, Then the 14th episode, Vermilion City Gym Lt Surge and Raichu, Ever since then it's been my favorite and no came has come without me having a raichu whether it was traded to the game or raised in it. My favorite pokemon will alway's be Raichu.

icetrey666

upzdahunx
    Years
  • i was all about blastoise. squirtle was my first starter when I first got red version back when i was in 3rd grade, I'm 19 now.
    blastoise is just rad come on, a turtle with cannons on its shoulders

SethMetal37

I'm a zombie. BLARG!
    Years
  • I think mine was Pidgeot or Zapdos or maybe Blastoise. Idk I was really young when I played my Blue version lol. But I remember Zapdos used to be my favorite for a long time. Now its Weavile FTW!

level.

Forgot about user titles
    Years
  • My first favorite was Altaria. I played GSC before RSE but I didn't absolutely freakin adore any pokemons in it like Altaria. It was the first Pokemon I ever raised to Level 100. Its massive fluffy epicness leaves me at a loss for words.

My second favorite might be Finneon despite never having one.

Hairspray Queen

Satanoscillatemymetallics onat
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2009
    Charizard (Back when Red & Blue were new.). But when Gen II came out my favorite was Typhlosion.

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • Butterfree. Simple as that, it was my first favorite Pokemon. Then, I moved on to Roselia, but I still have a space in my heart for that sweet bug.

kilaa1000

Pokemon Collector
    Years
  • Back then it was Squirtle ( I saw him in the episode on TV with the squirtle squad )
    But now when it comes to looks I like the shiny version of leafeon,it looks so cute:P

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • Pfft, it was probably Pikachu. XD He's so overrated, but I was little and I didn't know. After him it was Raichu. I have clear memories of having this Raichu stuffed animal, and I'd have it battle my brothers imaginary Pokemon. :P I wish I still had it...

Now it's kind of a toss up between Gyarados, Clefable, and Charizard. I find all three of them awesome. :P

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • It's a toss up between Gyarados, Charizard, and Clefable.

With Gyarados, I love how it evolves from the most useless Pokemon ever (Magikarp) into this huge powerful awesome dragon. Plus it's really scary, and scary Pokemon win.

With Charizard, well I'm not really sure. I like how it's a fire type, it looks awesome, can fly, etc. xD

And Clefable, I really have no idea why I like it so much. Maybe because in my FireRed game it's my strongest Pokemon and one of the first ones I caught (as a Clefairy obviously), so I just have a liking for it now. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back