• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
    The first time I saw pokemon was when my brother bought a strategy guide or something like that for pokemon blue/red and I flipped to my favorite number (25) and there it was:Pikachu (Lol Pikachu). Then I watched the show and Ash totally ruined pikachu for me so I hated him for that but I still like Pikachu. And there was this one episode where they showed Articuno and I was like, whoa. The rest of my favorites came when I played yellow version: Clefable, Nidoking, Machamp, Alakazam, and Arcanine after playing yellow version (with my favoritest starter ever!).

Last edited:

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    God so many:

1a)Celebi
    1b)Squirtle
    2)Espeon
    3)Lefeon
    4)Slowbro
    5)Blaziken
    6)Rayquaza
    7)Beautifly
    8)Vaporeon
    9)Charmander
    10)Bulbasaur

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Celebi and Squirtle. Its a two way tie between them. If its a legendary, then yes Celebi. If this was a normal pokemons thread then Squirtle. But to be so general then its either Celebi or Squirtle

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2009
    These are mine favorite Pokemon all the time.

Venusaur
    Charizard
    Bulbasaur
    Charmander
    Espeon
    Lefeon
    Lucario

Years
    Chikorita was my first ever Pokemon. It was my first favorite. I loved Ash's because it had a crush on him. ^_^ But, there are tons of cute Pokemon now so it's hard to choose. Smoochum, Teddiursa (Fell in love with it in Gold version), Corsola (Misty's Corsola was awesome. I remember trying to catch one in Gold version.) Vaporeon (is beautiful). Bellossom, Milotic, Stunky (cute! as well as Skuntank), Celebi, Luvdisc, Mime Jr., Happiny. ^_^ Look at how cute Smoochum's HGSS sprite is. <3

Back in the day of Ash, Misty and Brock, I LOVED Ash's Charmeleon. His Charmeleon was AWESOME.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2009
    I love the Kanto/Generation I pokemon because they are the first pokemon to be created.
    Therefore, my two favourites are Charizard and Mew because they are both from the Kanto region/Generation I.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    Bulbasaur, who was my first ever starter on my first ever game. When I was collecting the cards (slightly before playing the game), I collected something like 35 just of Bulbasaur. x3

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    i didnt really have a favorite pokemon when i got my blue version, but i completely fell in love with chickorita when i got gold.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Before I ever got one of the games, I had this lil' pogeymanz handbook containing all 150 pokemon, PLUS MEW AND TOGEPI!

From that book, my first favorite pokemon was kabuto/kabutops. Love for armorbugs/scyths that swim xD

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    It was most likely Pikachu, seeing as how it was the only one I really knew up until my next favorite.

Right now I sort of dislike Pikachu. :/

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Before I ever got one of the games, I had this lil' pogeymanz handbook containing all 150 pokemon, PLUS MEW AND TOGEPI!

From that book, my first favorite pokemon was kabuto/kabutops. Love for armorbugs/scyths that swim xD
    I can vaguely remembering liking mew (as much to make it my third favorite) because I also had this little book with the 151 pokemon as well XD

Years
    Blastoise :3 it was my starter in red & I was so excited when it finally evolved. I love blastoise still to this day :'D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back