• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    OMG it's Totodile.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

spiersie

Well i never...??
    Years
  • its not fair... gyarados is the most overlooked pokemon (sob). especially know that nintendo are making him even weaker :(

Lonedreamers

The one who dreams alone
    Years
  • Scyther is the best pokemon in my eyes. Scyther's sword stance and his design is much more arresting than Lugia or any of the legendary bird's designs. Moreover, aside from Pikachu who we see the most in the show- he actually does seem to have more of a personality than those weird plusles and minuns or whatnots.

He actually seems more human in comparison to the other pokemon as shown in the episode 'Tracy gets bugged'- there is a clan, a community that they make and Scyther always appealed to me as being a warrior/ninja type of clan what with their blades and hard eyes.

Whoever would have thought a mantis-like pokemon would be the one to get the ninja design? It's a brilliant concept compared to Mew or the others.

So this is basically why I like Scyther the most. n_n

OH, and Squirtle is adorable. =D

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    1st generation: Mewtwo is pretty cool.
    2nd generation: Typhlosion and Houndour/Houndoom were awesome.
    3rd generation: Salamence looks awesome, and I like him more than Dragonite.

Pokemon Master 4ever

Kazuma kicks ***,like crazy...
    Years
  • I like Deoxys,Ho-Oh,Lugia Entei,Raikou,Suicune,Articuno,Zapdos,Latios,Latias,Pikachu,Jarachi anf Mew, and my all-around favorites Blaziken,Sceptile,Swampert and the other 6 starters evolved forms

RichterB

Master Trainer
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Sep 7, 2007
    I dont think i have a favorite pokemon because i love all of them but i do have a favorite type and thats Water :)

Dooomy

yo i am this spikey hair dude
    Years
  • ,spinarak,onix,aron and pupitar - and of course their evolutions , how do u get that trainer card????
    if i dont have the requierments can any one send me one?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back