• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Matt

PokéFriend!
    Years
    What!?

What's this?! You're all talking as if there's a Pokemon out there better than my good friend Charmander! I jest, of course. Charmander was simply my first Pokemon and I loved him to bits. With so many out there I can imagine it being very hard for some people to choose!

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    Think I'll have to break it down into generations because it's too hard to name just one!

Gen I - Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charizard.
    Gen II - Umbreon, Cyndaquil and Crobat
    Gen III - Ralts, Slaking and Cradily
    Gen IV - Empoleon, Torterra and Cranidos

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    I'm a big fan of fire type pokemon, infernape being my favorite. My favorite legendary is Giratina, and my favorite Eevee form is umbreon. Then I like Lapras, even though I've never really used it. my friend said it could learn 3 one hit K.O. moves (fissure, sheer cold, and perish song) plus foresight. I'm also a big fan of Lucario and Toxicroak

KejiBebi

aishiteru
    Years
    Pikachu, he's been my favorite ever since my first game was Pokemon Yellow..
    I know he's not the toughest, but I love him so much. Not just because he's eye poppingly adorable, but also because his character in the anime is so loving and caring. <3

If I were to choose a second one that wasn't based off of being cute..it would be Vaporeon. She's always proved pretty tough for me. :3

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i have quite a few favorite pokemon.
    Darkrai: i just love him
    all the eevee evolutions just because they are cute and are really strong. Leafeon is the best though
    pikachu: my first favorite pokemon.

darkrai=♥♥♥ ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2012
    Sudowoodo!!!! All the way

EDIT: Dunsparce is second

Then Bonsly, then Ludicolo

Last edited:

Uboa

Suddenly, UBOAAAAAAAあああああ .
    Years
    Mismagius > Frosslass > Glaceon = Flareon

Mismagius is purple and a ghost. And I love both things. :D Frosslass just looks amazing if you ask me, and I love the legend of Yuki-Onna. Glaceon and Flareon are my favorite eeveelutions, Glaceon because it looks cuuute but win at the same time, and Flareon looks cuddly but would leave me with a nasty burn. ; ___; BUT LURVE NONETHELESS.

@Turnipz, it is annoying, I forfeit any match with a Shuckle in the rare instances I play a Pokemon match. xD But it is kinda cute, I'll give you that much. But I can't stand it in a game. :c

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
    Mine would have to be Charmander!
    It's just so cute, I love Fire types, and it was the first Pokemon I saw!
    Lizards, Dragons, and fire Pokemon always rank high up on what my favorites are!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back