• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhebrew2

Epic Banana Ninja!
    Years
    Arcaine just looks downright badass. I love Pidgeot,Nidoking/queen,Palkia,Diagla all equally and you cant forget Pikachu or Mewtwo.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Well, it used to be Haunter, but then I started thinking Cloyster was cool for some reason. Then when I was trying to breed to get a good nature'd Shellder, I got a shiny one, and it's now my blue Cloyster. So after getting that I started to really like it. Not to mention it can learn explosion.... :badsmile:

And when it comes to legendary pokemon, it would have to be Deoxys, just because it's the DNA pokemon and has a unique design and ability (Changing forms). Sadly I have yet to own one though, either as a card or in game...... :(

mawnji

fya burnin on my ds screen
    Years
    Since i was little I've always been a fan of Dragonite, i dunno all the other dragons are cool to but dragonite is/always will be my fav.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Well,im a fan of Sceptile since it looks pretty cool. its evolution chain looks very cool too.

Years
    My favorite is chikorita! I always wanted one... I finnaly got it as a starter in Heart Gold( Did lot's of soft resets to get a female). I always liked water-type pokemon, espesially Piplup.

Years
    Hmm thats hard...mine would probably have to be Raichu OR Charmander :P Such a hard choice.

Arcaine just looks downright badass. all equally and you cant forget Pikachu or Mewtwo.
    I agree with this. Nidoking is pretty cool too but not my fav.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2014
    I like a lot of Pokemon among others: Nidoking, Glalie, Charizard, Ninetales and Steelix.

Totodile is my favourite though. It is so awesome!

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2012
    This is so hard to answer. xD
    I guess I'd have to pick Squirtle because Squirtle was my first Pokemon ever. :D
    I also like Blastoise, Totodile, Blaziken, Torchic, and a lot more. /can't pick xD;

MiniM00se

Toad in a stroller
    Years
    Top 2 are still Torchic and Ralts and all evos.

-Leafeon
    -Weavile
    -Absol
    -Tropius
    -Mawile
    -Shiftry
    -Breloom
    -Skarmory
    -Banette
    -Deoxys
    -Froslass
    -Walrein
    -Wooper
    -Carnivine
    -Duskull

My top 16 is now a top 17 :3

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    Umbreon, Combee, Vespiquen and Gible's evolutions. (Counting Gible)

I don't mind Leafeon, Glaceon, Murkrow or Misdreavos, either.

akaFilanachi

Turtles....
    Years
    Mine would be Lickilicky and Mijumaru(100% sure I'll be starting out with it when I get pokemon Black Version)

Lickilicky=Beast when used in double battle lead with a Teeter Dance User

Mijumaru=Just plain epic. I think this pokemon has a lot of potential.

Scorpio219

PM me for custom banners
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    Blaziken then Scizor then sneasel,

speaking of which does anyone have a torchic to trade,

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back